East UK

Reaction score
Met up with another phantom 3 owner the other day. Anymore owners interested in meeting up? North lincs? North East?

I'm in Swanland near Beverely but work in Grimsby

There's so many places to fly around our area - I'm just waiting for the right weather conditions and time to fly over the old ice house on the docks

There's so many places to fly around our area - I'm just waiting for the right weather conditions and time to fly over the old ice house on the docks
Spurn point would be great too especially around the lighthouse and to get an ariel view of the erosion would be interesting.

Reactions: lotusteve
Spurn point would be great too especially around the lighthouse and to get an ariel view of the erosion would be interesting.
Spurn point would be a good place to fly, Iam up for a meet if anyone's interested. Nice drive from Sheffield.

I am 2 mins from the Vets on the mini roundabout can get a nice view of the bridge and surrounding areas

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic