East Bay Area

Jim, thanks for the tip, but I bought a Phantom 1 shortly after that post (which is a year old). I also have a SJ1000 camera, no gimbal and no FPV. It's not ideal, but I got the whole setup for less than $600 a year ago, which was a good price then. These multirotors have gotten hugely better very rapidly, so my setup is pretty obsolete now. The biggest problem is that there are too few legal places to fly nearby.

If anyone wants to meet up June 12-14, i'll be near San Fran for business meetings regarding the forum.

We will be flying at 1:00 tomorrow at Treasure Island for all who wish to attend, you are invited. This is the first PhantomPilots meet-up :)

New pilot here from Fremont, Ca. I just got a phantom 1.1.1 last month and I just installed a Walkera G-2D gimbal last night. I plan on flying near Ardenwood area and Coyote Hills Park.

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a reliable, insured, FAA approved drone photographer that can handle real estate photography jobs across the Bay Area. I'm in need of someone ASAP. My company used to do this in house, but the demand we're facing is too large, and I'd rather outsource.

Jobs will be either Aerial Photos, or Aerial Video. Each shoot should take no more than about an hour. We'll teach you what we're looking for. You just need to be good at piloting your aircraft safely.

The best part is that WE DO THE EDITING! You don't have to do any production.

We're looking to establish a relationship with an operator who will be our go-to guy for our East Bay jobs moving forward.

Our website is WALKINTOUR.com

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a reliable, insured, FAA approved drone photographer that can handle real estate photography jobs across the Bay Area. I'm in need of someone ASAP. My company used to do this in house, but the demand we're facing is too large, and I'd rather outsource.

Jobs will be either Aerial Photos, or Aerial Video. Each shoot should take no more than about an hour. We'll teach you what we're looking for. You just need to be good at piloting your aircraft safely.

The best part is that WE DO THE EDITING! You don't have to do any production.

We're looking to establish a relationship with an operator who will be our go-to guy for our East Bay jobs moving forward.

Please reach out to me directly - 510.982.6920

Our website is WALKINTOUR.com

I can do this once I pass my Part 107. How many shots are you planning to do per month? Are you looking for someone to get the shots and then give you the files so you can color correct and edit into your videos?

Hi, I am in the East Bay Walnut Creek and just ordered the Phantom 4PRO ...are there any other Phantom Pro 4 users around in the area? I will hopefully be flying by this weekend

New drone mavic pro I live in Pittsburg California but stay in Concord anyone interested in flying

Hi, I am in the East Bay Walnut Creek and just ordered the Phantom 4PRO ...are there any other Phantom Pro 4 users around in the area? I will hopefully be flying by this weekend

Yep - I'm out of Orinda. Fly a lot these days (it's our business). Happy to connect.

To Mromansea,

Do you have some favorite places to video or take pictures with the drone in the East Bay area? Are drones allowed in the Orinda, Berkely Hills and perhaps the Mt. Diablo area? What is your business where flying is your business...if easier email me at [email protected] ...I really like the Phantom 4 Pro, takes great pictures and is easy to fly.

I'm in Danville and live in a very hilly neighborhood...really great dramatic footage of the hills but I need to leave this area in order to really stretch out the flights. If anyone has a good place around this part of the valley to fly, let me know.I have a P3 standard.

Reactions: trevornewkirk
Hi, I’m in Antioch, P4P and purchasing Matrice 600 Pro with Zenmuse Z30. Would love to meet with all of you east bay. Let’s get together, start a group. Coffee anyone!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31