Early on the Ottawa river

It's not every morning you wake up with this kind of fog/mist .

Lucky for me my Phantom was ready .

Very Nice!

Did you use a filter, if so what number?

Thats really nice could you give your opinion on my second ever drone video
and also if you could with my first video
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Nice one Viper, soon the leaves will start to change and you will have mega colour in the mist!

Thats really nice could you give your opinion on my second ever drone video
and also if you could with my first video
Thanks!

Hi Danteetnad

You captured some really nice shots .

Far from being a professional ( very far trust me !) Here's some of my personal observations .

I kinda liked the day/night alternate shots at the beginning , but it got
repetitive after a while .

Try to use some point of interest . The ocean is nice , but too much of a good thing might not be what you're looking for .

Also i would use panning shots moderately and also slow down your panning speed , way down .

You have nice sunset shots , some of them are too dark .

Your 1st was much more dynamic than the 2nd one .

Try to see what you like in other's video , then add your your own personality to it

Try to use many point of views

Keep it up

Ok, thank you it's just kinda difficult to find some good points of interest around where I live except for the beach and basically that spot

Ok, thank you it's just kinda difficult to find some good points of interest around where I live except for the beach and basically that spot

You're lucky to live by the ocean . I live inland . Sometime you have to look at it differently

He is something i shot near my place . I spotted it from the highway on my way back to work . Used Google map to scout it .
It's a plane Jane radar station for the nearby airport . Decided to go late in the afternoon on a sunny winter day . Got as many perspective as i could think . BTW your shots above the playground are really nice to my personal taste .

Thats a really nice video I didn't realize how beautiful the winter looks with a drone, and I live an hour way from Lake Huron and my grandma has a trailer in a trailer park there and I like to stay up there on weekends but I am going to be working with what I have

Hey would you suggest a fade in between clips or just it switching and should i do videos all based on 1 main area with different points of view or just total different clips?

Hey would you suggest a fade in between clips or just it switching and should i do videos all based on 1 main area with different points of view or just total different clips?

This is where the video becomes yours .

I personally like fade to black transition , cross fades or a simple cut, but that's personal . Each of them adds a different mood to your project .
As far as a main area or totally different clips , as long as it tells a continuous story , it keeps the viewer interested .
Keep the clips short ,2-3 min, 4-6 sec sequence, switch point of view ( near , far , above , low, high , forward, backward , sideways )

Remember to look at what you like to see in other's work , then add your personality to it

As i mentioned earlier , i'm no pro , but again art is a personal thing ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub