Eagles vs Drones

Was just about to post this but saw you beat me to it. Pretty sick. I'm all for law enforcement. God knows there will be plenty of nuisance pilots as time goes on.

Interesting that raptors would consider a quad prey...disturbing that humans would encourage this.

Was just about to post this but saw you beat me to it. Pretty sick. I'm all for law enforcement. God knows there will be plenty of nuisance pilots as time goes on.
Sorry CyberAthlete. Yes, not good really.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I understand this is a Dutch article... But wouldn't it be illegal here to sic a bird on a legally registered aircraft?

Here's another drone hunting method being designed for those pesky drone pilots.

ROTFFL!!! This is such a load of crap! Check the language on the site;
"...Are drones spying on you? Stealing your top secrets? Watching your movements? Exposing your contacts?"

Yeah, and they're also raping our women.

So whaddaya do after you detect a drone with this gizmo???...call mommy?

I understand this is a Dutch article... But wouldn't it be illegal here to sic a bird on a legally registered aircraft?
FYI, it's illegal to even have, keep, or own an American Eagle. Having an eagle feather in your possession is against the law in the U.S. too.

The only Bald Eagle owned by an organization in the U.S. and allowed is named Challenger. It was an eaglet that was blown out of it's nest and found by a fisherman 22 years ago. He turned it over to a DNR agent who then turned it over to the organization that was allowed to raise the eaglet that now is considered tamed and flies over sporting events during the national anthem.

Just saw on the local news. Eagles being trained in the Netherlands to take out illegally flown drones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj