Eagerly waiting for my P3P

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just won a p3pro off evilbay, hope to receive it this week.

I live up in Inverness and know zilch about quadcopters so expect a load of noob questions on the forum :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Well start reading now by downloading the manual and in here as well as watching some You-Tubes .
Welcome to the forum and fly safe :)

Hello everyone!

Just won a p3pro off evilbay, hope to receive it this week.

I live up in Inverness and know zilch about quadcopters so expect a load of noob questions on the forum :)
You live in a beautiful part of the world so when you get your wings let's see what you can make of Urquart. And welcome too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well.. Bad news! Turns out I have been ripped off by a scum bag!
I haven't received the drone, he won't return my calls or emails (this coming from someone who contacted me 8 times during negotiations prior to the purchase). I have logged a case with PayPal.. Watch this space..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you buy one of those $150 "brand new in the box, Phantom 3 Professionals" with free shipping by any chance? :)

Seriously, sorry to hear that. There's been a few stories of bad deals on ebay lately

No sir, it looked legit... The guy said all the right things and the price (although cheap (£600)) was believable :/

The guy has now escalated the claim through PayPal after my initial report of non-receipt.... If he can't provide prof of postage, then PayPal rules in my favour.

What a crap start to my flying career!

Sucks man! Hopefully they rule in your favor... Get your money back and buy from someone else! It's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

...well, PayPal refunded my money and I am now looking at buying a "real" Phantom apposed to and actual "phantom" :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj