Eachine Goggles One 5 Inches 5.8G 40CH Raceband HD 1080p HDMI FPV Goggles Video Glasses

LOL, just realized that the Walmart tablet only has 1GB of memory, too. Foot in mouth... o_O

Would a tablet like this work?
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

Unfortunately I am in Australia and we have no Walmart :)
Some of the review say it's pretty slow. You don't want a tablet that will be slow with your drone.

I got a white tablet and a white leather cover, but I had ordered all black, unfortunately. Works good but a bit slow, due to its capacity. You can watch movies and listen to music perfectly but some apps such as facebook won't work right because they consume too much RAM.
But I usually take reviews with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Raghid
just ordered the Eachine Googles from Baggood. Still trying to decide whether to get a Tablet with HDMI output or just get the HDMI module for the controller!!:(

Reactions: RadRich
My order has already shipped!

Congratulations, your Banggood order #16435105 has been shipped

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your custom with Banggood.com. Your order was shipped out. You can login Banggood account to check your order information.

Banggood Order Number:
Order Date:
07/12/2016 17:07:14

LOL, just read this 1 star review on Amazon regarding the HDMI module:

I bought this to push video to stadium during a live event. Of course once it was installed, the control screen blacks out and ONLY displays on the output monitor. For $100 I feel completely ripped off. Returned. Buying an Nvidia shield that actually does do both.

Sounds like I would be better off sticking with my Nvidia Shield. I thought the module would at least keep the tablet (or smart phone) display on while also outputting to HDMI.

I'm not sure if that'll work as it's a Windows 10 tablet. I think DJI GO and Litchi only work with Android and IOS.

That website only has 3 tablets that have an HDMI port, and they're all pretty expensive and only have Android 4.1 or 4.4. Do you have other shopping options in Australia?

Another option is to find an cell phone that supports MHL.
Then you just buy a adapter like this:

mhl2_thumb.jpg

Something like this that supports
  • OTG
Wholesale Octa Core Phone - 7 Inch Tablet From China

Visit this website to search for compatible devices: MHL® – Devices

Last edited:
Reactions: RadRich
Just need to ask another silly question.

If I am using a a tablet like the google Android you suggested above. Let us say I connect the tablet to the controller using the usb port on the controller and the charging port of the tablet. how do i connect the goggles. Is there a separate micro HDMi port that I can use on the tablet? Thanks

For the tablet with the micro HDMI connector, you'll need a Micro HDMI to Mini HDMI cable:

41wWesEO9WL._AC_US240_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg
yOalZUV.jpg

For a tablet with a Mini HDMI connector, like the Nvidia Shield, it looks like this (the one in the middle. USB has the green line under it):

369297-nvidia-shield-tablet-and-wireless-controller-top-ports.jpg

And the Eachine HDMI port looks like this (also a Type C or Mini HDMI):

DYSCC2b.jpg

You'll need a Mini HDMI (HDMI Type C) cable. These are hard to find (Type C to Type C). I had to reference another thread (Mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable)
Amazon.com: QVS HDCC-1M 1-Meter High Speed Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI 4K HD Camera Cable: Home Audio & Theater
Amazon.com: Tripp Lite High Speed Mini-HDMI Cable, Digital Video with Audio (M/M) 6-ft. (P572-006): Home Audio & Theater

You'll more than likely end up buying a Mini HDMI (Type C) to HDMI (Type A) cable and get an adapter (Type A to Type C):

165137a-500x500.jpg

Or something like this:

067589-1-01.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers