E600 Tuned Propulsion Pros/Cons

The Tarot 680 Pro looks very tempting! That might be exactly what I need. I really like the way it folds, my biggest issue is size, I need it to stay small. I think this might be the smallest heavy lifter I have seen. Thanks ElGuano.

jonathanivy said:
The Tarot 680 Pro looks very tempting! That might be exactly what I need. I really like the way it folds, my biggest issue is size, I need it to stay small. I think this might be the smallest heavy lifter I have seen. Thanks ElGuano.

The T680Pro is a great platform for the camera you're talking about (RX100), once I have one of those or a NEX5 I'll be moving to that same hex or something similar.

Another option is to get the $3800 S900 package deal, sell the Z15 and A2, and you end up with a 900mm folding hex with motors, escs, and retracts for $500 :O

ElGuano, I like your thinking. For me though its not entirely about cost. Sure I want to be efficient with my money, but really its about size. I really want something small and portable. Even with the folding arms, the S900 has a large footprint for traveling.

Size is why I went with the y6. Now that I have it built, I see I didn't need to go extended arms at all, I should have just gotten another set of standard length arms. With the extended aimdroix arms I can run 15"+ props :O

so it is possible to have an f550 with e600 and standard aimdroix arms in Y6 config?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20