E300Motors into a P2

Reaction score
Has anybody put the E300 motors into a P2. What problems, if any did you encounter. I am trying this and cannot get the motors to work, Every thing else is working. Please help. Thanks.

Has anybody put the E300 motors into a P2. What problems, if any did you encounter. I am trying this and cannot get the motors to work, Every thing else is working. Please help. Thanks.

Why did you change the motors and were DJI motors you replaced? Here's a photo in how the motors should be soldered ion to the ESC modules.

The CCW motors have the black dot if they are hard to see click on the photo to enlarge.
IMG_0016.jpg

The E300 were fitted because I have made this model from spare parts from my spares box. The motors were from when I swopped them from my DJI 550 to use the later ones. All the bits are collected except for the Naza and GPS. I think I may have solved the problem, I always use a Maplins power supply set to under 1amp on the 550,but the firmware cannot detect a DJI Battery and cuts the system out. Will find out later when I have used the proper battery.

The E300 were fitted because I have made this model from spare parts from my spares box. The motors were from when I swopped them from my DJI 550 to use the later ones. All the bits are collected except for the Naza and GPS. I think I may have solved the problem, I always use a Maplins power supply set to under 1amp on the 550,but the firmware cannot detect a DJI Battery and cuts the system out. Will find out later when I have used the proper battery.

Well good luck with that swap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20