E-flite's answer to the Phantom 3. The Chroma

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....

http://www.horizonhobby.com/media/chroma/

hero-home.png

I saw that on the Horizon site and you can also order it with a GOPRO gimbal--- I think the drone competition is heating up;)

It looks like an upgraded 350QX with the ST10 radio (same one that the Yuneec 500 uses), and either their gimbal or the CGO2 camera.
As the owner of the Blade 350QX upgraded to a 350QX2, and a Yuneec 500, this looks interesting, but I doubt it will give DJI much competition.

$1300 for the 4k! So more than the p3 pro! And just a 350qx with Yuneec tx. I don't think it will sell to well.

$1300 for the 4k! So more than the p3 pro! And just a 350qx with Yuneec tx. I don't think it will sell to well.

Eflite has a huuuge consumer base and loyal customer following, so they will sell like crazy on the name alone...

Not too mention the reseller and dealership numbers that eflite has makes DJI look like a garage company in comparison. They can move move much more product and their marketing is very aggressive.

Interesting but DJI have set the bar very high with the P3 coming with built-in Lightbridge.
Eflite .. Approx. Video Link Range 1,970ft (600m)
P3 .... range = more than the battery is good for.

I'd like to see how the camera performs.
It's good that there is now competition for dedicated aerial cameras.
This will help drive their evolution further.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik