DYS GImbal help please.

Reaction score
I have a 3 axis DYS gimbal on my Phantom1. I am trying to get the tilt function to work. The transformation of the TX knob is straightforward. People tell me that on the RX to run 2 wires from F2 port on the Naza but I don't know where they go to on the gimbal. Please no "black wire, red wire, grey " instruction, as there are no wires to speak of on the F2 port.
Also, is the any setup in the NAZA or DYS software to enable the function.
Cheers.

Your gimbal should have come with wires to plug from the gimbal controller to the F2 port on the NAZA.

Show us some pics and we can get this straightened out.

Hi. Thanks for the response. Sorry to not reply sooner as I am in transit and I do not have the unit with me at the moment. The unit was shipped from HK but I didn't find the wires you speak of. There is a set of pins on the gimbal board, 4 across / 3 down, that look the likely hookup points. I am told that the channel for the tilt control is on F2 on the NAZA and it needs only 2 wires for hookup as the gimbal is already powered.
Here is a link to a video I posted earlier regarding a spaz out I had. (I figured it out. The axes were oriented incorrectly.)
https://vimeo.com/99415177
It will at least show the gimbal and the 4 across / 3 down pins I refer to.
Regards.
Vladimir.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4