Dynamic Home Point Radar Icon in App

Reaction score
I tried the Dynamic Home Point a little while ago and it did work but on my iOS app there was a great big radar icon right in the middle of the live video and as long as I stayed with the DHP setting it wouldn't go.

Is it supposed to stay there all the time or has that been dealt with the latest app/firmware??

On my android... I think if you tap on your radar, it enlarges to the entire screen. tap it again and it minimises.

I tried the Dynamic Home Point a little while ago and it did work but on my iOS app there was a great big radar icon right in the middle of the live video and as long as I stayed with the DHP setting it wouldn't go.

Is it supposed to stay there all the time or has that been dealt with the latest app/firmware??
I try to use the dhp & I find that every time I do it puts the app into a mode thinking my privacy settings will not allow it to find my location! I found a way of keeping the privacy mode settings in the background & I just double click home button and toggle privacy back to off which worked, BUT Let Me Warn U Guys I did this in mid flight just 3 days ago and the copter looked like it was trying to take off on me!!? Started flying 1 direction on its own pretty fast!! so I toggle the atti switch & thankfully it worked I regain control bring it back for a land,,So no more will I try to use that feature! Just be careful guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.