Dyed props

Not sure what you mean by sick..maybe you meant slick
Looks good Ken :)
Its something the young'uns say nowadays, old timer. It means cool or gnarly....or in your case far out! LOL

Reactions: dirkclod
Its something the young'uns say nowadays, old timer. It means cool or gnarly....or in your case far out! LOL
Far out ;)
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: fordruid
Reactions: Stoft63
I ordered some grey props ($12 for an official set). Curious what happens if I were to dye them blue.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered some grey props ($12 for an official set). Curious what happens if I were to dye them blue.

Dono...lets see ;)

I think they would be blue grey. But if you got a pair of white, dyed them blue, they would look great with a pair of grey.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think they would be blue grey. But if you got a pair of white, dyed them blue, they would look great with a pair of grey.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have a set in blue already. I may use two of them and have matching blades on diagonal corners.

However, the ones in grey are 9450L not thrust boosted. I have a set of 9450 thrust boosted in blue and a set of 9443 in white. Looks like I need to order another set if I want to mix and match.

Tried dying grey props orange. Hoped it would give me a nice auburn color, but is really more of a brown. [emoji848]

I'm sure you could use spray paint. But that would add weight, something you don't want to do.

Those parts aren't traveling at thousands of rpms. Any paint on propellers would be a no go IMO.

I have used rit on mine too. I've done bright blue,Orange,pink,red,black and gray. The props take dye well. I tried dying the landing gear but they wouldn't take the dye. Does anyone know if you can paint over the antennas on the legs?

There is a dye that will do the skids as well as the shell and is in another thread . I will find the link and place it here .

Reactions: scootrkitz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl