Duratool case from MCMElectronics....delayed.

Reaction score
I thought they would have them in stock today. I had placed an order of 2 cases a weel ago. But now, they dont have them, not til 3/20, and theyre not even sure. I just canceled the order.

Anyhow, beside those cases, any other good deals out there? I need one for the fc40 and one for qr x350.

That is the smaller one for the Phantom. Unfortunately, it won't fit the Vision or P2, which take the larger size from Duratool.

By the way, the P/N for the larger Vision case is 22-17815. But it is backordered.

If those are inside dimensions, it will work, provide, however, that you remove the props. I have one with those dimensions and it is tight in depth and fits with props removed.

Thx. Those are outside dimensions. I prefer not to take the props out when storaged. Keep on browsing i guess. Thx.

rmklaw said:
If those are inside dimensions, it will work, provide, however, that you remove the props. I have one with those dimensions and it is tight in depth and fits with props removed.

I have a 1.1.1 with the props on in this case. You have to cut the lid foam for them to fit and just leave a strip of foam down the middle. 9 inch vision props fit as well. There is 1 layer of 2 inch pluck and pull foam, 2 layers of 2 inch solid foam and 1 layer of 2 inch pyramid foam in the lid. Here is a video of this exact same case and how to cut the foam. I found this video after I bought the case :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qtAKRE1VCA

Duratool is sold by newark in US and Canada and Farnell in the UK.

Full disclosure, the case I got doesn't look exactly like the picture on the newark site, there are also buckles on the sides and the outside has some extra reinforcement ridges. The cases in the above video are the exact model from newark (D00468 which is the same model in the video and on the newark site).

Anyone know any tricks to remove the vendor's sticker from the top of this case?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik