Dunfermline Abbey resting place of Robert the Bruce

Reaction score
Dunfermline Abbey is a Church of Scotland Parish Church located in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. In 2002 the congregation had 806 members. The minister (since 2012) is the Reverend MaryAnn R. Rennie. The church occupies the site of the ancient chancel and transepts of a large medievalBenedictine abbey, which was sacked in 1560 during the Scottish Reformation and permitted to fall into disrepair. Part of the old abbey church continued in use at that time and some parts of the abbey infrastructure still remain to this day. Dunfermline Abbey is one of Scotland's most important cultural sites

Reactions: flyboy73 and pugzug
Dunfermline Abbey is a Church of Scotland Parish Church located in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. In 2002 the congregation had 806 members. The minister (since 2012) is the Reverend MaryAnn R. Rennie. The church occupies the site of the ancient chancel and transepts of a large medievalBenedictine abbey, which was sacked in 1560 during the Scottish Reformation and permitted to fall into disrepair. Part of the old abbey church continued in use at that time and some parts of the abbey infrastructure still remain to this day. Dunfermline Abbey is one of Scotland's most important cultural sites

What a pleasure to see drone video the way it should be done. Incredibly smooth flying, great cinematography. No props, no jerky pans. You clearly know what you are doing. If there would be any criticism it would be that there were perhaps too many repetitive shots of the Abbey. I can understand the tendency to show every shot that we love, but most people would not sit through a 8:36 video unless they were thoroughly enthralled. Fantastic job overall. Thanks for sharing.

If there would be any criticism it would be that there were perhaps too many repetitive shots of the Abbey. I can understand the tendency to show every shot that we love, but most people would not sit through a 8:36 video unless they were thoroughly enthralled. Fantastic job overall. Thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks flyboy73 i was only ment to do two flights there & move on to another place
but i ended up doing four flights to get the park in another video i should of edited a bit more
& got it into one video :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues