Dumb question but can i fly my drone while the fireworks are shooting?

Reaction score
Haha, i want to take my p4 up in the sky while the fireworks are shooting. Will that ruin my drone? ;D

A direct hit would make it a bit crook, you would probably have the same odds of flying through them as the bomber pilots with the flak in WW 2. Just not quite as much on the line as those blokes.

Is this what you are planning to do?

Attachments

• 31t.jpg
    31t.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 410
Hope for a night with little if any wind, a nice still night helps keep your bird stationary. You may need to set your camera up manually. Those pictures I took on a P3A were at max aperture (2.8) and ISO cranked up to 1600 and a shutter of 1/4, 1/5 or 1/6. But that is a P3A

This is one of the coolest drone shoots of fireworks I've seen yet. It doesn't get much more spectacular than this, being inside the fireworks with sparkles falling all around you.

This is the kind of shoot where using a cheaper P3S 4K may be the best option, in case you lose the craft in the water below.

Last edited:
This is one of the coolest drone shoots of fireworks I've seen yet. It doesn't get much more spectacular than this, being inside the fireworks with sparkles falling all around you.

This is the kind of shoot where using a cheaper P3S 4K may be the best option, in case you lose the craft in the water below.

YIKES !

Just remember to clean your phantom when you get it back down. Mine was black from all the ash up there, gets in the motors and everything.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just uploaded this video from a 1:21am. There were 3 bright orange lights heading my way, didn't make a sound so I send my drone in the sky (about 15 ft high just in case) and the lights vanish one by one. Cable TV wiring looks closer than than it was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20