Duel Phantoms single flier

Reaction score
Ok after a 8 week wait I finally got my P3P back from Dji only had 6 flights on it
it had a faulty gimbal, very bad vibration in video. DJI said they replaced gimbal. camera I don't know but gimbal for sure as I marked it.
Took it out today with my P3A and am rather unimpressed with the replacement camera seems really soft and fuzzy.
I have everything on auto on both birds and both are air born at same time to same lighting
Please tell me your thoughts and if I need to resend it for a better option:(

Side note was fun doing both at same time did manual channels one on 6 and one on 26 as I got signal warning when i fired up the second bird once I got the shots I needed I sent both out to 2000ft and hovered about 10-15 ft apart no control or video issues

Are you sure all the camera settings are the same? Just setting on auto wouldn't do that, but you could look at what it had recorded on with suitable software.
In any case I wouldn't expect them to create identical image quality without some minor adjustments e.g. exposure looks a little darker on P3P.
The image from both is more than acceptable.

Are you sure all the camera settings are the same? Just setting on auto wouldn't do that, but you could look at what it had recorded on with suitable software.
In any case I wouldn't expect them to create identical image quality without some minor adjustments e.g. exposure looks a little darker on P3P.
The image from both is more than acceptable.

Yes all same checked iso ,shutter wb etc but the pro looks really fuzzy compared to the adv especially look at the trees almost like its out of focus

Yes, it does look fuzzy on the Pro. Are you sure the lens on the Pro was clean? Just one very light touch to the lens can fuzz it up from the oils in your skin.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
The Advanced looks just a little better imo. But 1080 is the highest resolution I can view them at.
Would probably have to download copies of the originals and play them locally to see the true differences.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Yes, it does look fuzzy on the Pro. Are you sure the lens on the Pro was clean? Just one very light touch to the lens can fuzz it up from the oils in your skin.

Yes I thought that to even took off lens cap and cleaned inside lens same result [emoji85]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj