Dual battery, and E300 motor and 9.4" prop settings question

Reaction score
So awhile back I put a dual battery setup with the E300 propulsion kit from Dji on my phantom with 2212/920KV motors and 9.4" props.
My question is when I'm in the software on computer what do I change my gains and battery life levels too? For now I been to scared to adjust it it flys good now with good battery life, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any adjustments I can make to improve flight times and performance? I'll be axiously waiting for your comments thank you for all your help!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420992515223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420992515223.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 545
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420992536739.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420992536739.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 476
Re: Dual battery, and E300 motor and 9.4" prop settings ques

Hopefully you get an answer to your Q's or figure them out for yourself as, as I said to you in my post...this modd may be in the pipeline for sometime in the future.... :D

Yea I hear ya I didn't start doing all this till about 6mo of owning it...and it was a slow prosses...I'm constantly changing it..its turned into a addiction..its always on here and ebay..my wife probably would kill me if she knew how much I spent on it..hey keeps me out of trouble..[emoji56] I fine doing all the physical upgrades like doing soldering, painting, and electrical stuff but changing settings in naza software I'm clueless....it flies great now I love it I'd be lost with out flying least twice a week lol...but I was just thinking if there is any tuning I can do but it real makes me nervous messing with that unless I know 100% for sure it won't f it up...

Adjusting gains can be a tedious chore to get it where you like it. There's no particular "across the board" hard fast setting. It comes with experimenting but here's the basics of the gain #s.

First set of #'s Pitch, Roll, Yaw & Vertical are how the aircraft reacts towards conditions IE: wind, temp etc. The second set Pitch & Roll are how the aircraft reacts to stick inputs. Hope that helps...

Re: Battery settings - you can go as low as 10.6 first warning & 10.2 second warning level as a rule on single battery but with the added weight w/2 batts you might consider keeping it closer to stock settings. If you really what some times, try a couple of good size 4S (4 cell) batts, just remember to reset battery settings (under battery calibration)

Welcome to the addiction.

Great info above, I'm sure other newbies to this addiction will find this info useful too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1