DSLRPros - Unreachable

Reaction score
About 7 seven weeks ago, I purchased a P3 kit from DSLRPros (the Cannes Edition). While my credit card has been charged, I have yet to receive the product - which was promised for delivery in 2 weeks. I called and spoke to somebody in sale twice within that two week period. I was reassured the kit was being assembled and would be shipped by week 2. Another week goes by, and nothing. My wife called and was told they were have problems with a vendor and that my order was delayed. I was offered to have my money refunded, or I could wait it out with not estimated time of delivery. I gave it another week, then decided to finally pull the plug. However, I can't get a hold of the company now. My calls go straight to voicemail and I receive a message saying no messages can be left because the mailbox is full. I've sent three e-mail requesting a refund. I've got no response. I called my credit card and filed a claim after week 6. Suddenly I get a response to my last e-mail stating the company would soon be under new ownership and that all orders and refunds would be processed. Again, no estimated time, and I still can't get a hold of the company via phone.

This has been an awful experience. I am in the military stationed Germany. I have an APO address, which most companies I've reached out to won't ship to. I have to have orders shipped to my home in the states, and then pay for shipping again to get it out to me. The work around was to have my wife bring it to me when visiting me. I've missed the only two windows of opportunity to make that happen. So now I'm out $2300 and incurring finance charges for the expense, and I have quad. Avoid DSLRPros. They do not take care of their customers and they are clearly not honoring their orders.

hey i just wanted to let you know, i read on other forums that dslrpros has finally got a new phone number and they are now responding to emails. if i were you , i would get in contact with them asap to get a refund.

Thanks for the update. I just checked the site and do not see a new number or e-mail address. They are the same as listed in my initial order confirmation e-mail. What is other forum/contact info?

Your paying $1141 for a case, filters, and a charging hub. Wowsers
....... the Trackimo GPS Tracker, DSLRPros Wheeled Tough Case, Quick Release Prop Guards and a LiPo Battery bag. One extra battery, charging hub and six Neutral Density lens filters are also featured in the Cannes Aerial Kit.

A little more than you listed.

Thanks for the update. I just checked the site and do not see a new number or e-mail address. They are the same as listed in my initial order confirmation e-mail. What is other forum/contact info?
Phone number is at very top of page.

Got an email from DJI yesterday saying the P3P will be on sale Nov. 26-30th for $1159 and includes an extra battery. So I'm thinking you can buy a lot of sh!t for the $1141 that you would have left over! Maybe even stuff that you will never use......liPo bag?....prop guards.....6 filters.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl