DSLRPros Sundance Kit Came Today

Reaction score
The Sundance Kit came today. Didn't have time for a test flight.

Ordered July 7th and received August 4th. The GoPro Hero 3+ Black is suppose to ship out tomorrow or the next day. Not really sure why after over 3 weeks they couldn't have the most readily available piece ready for shipment.

Test flight tomorrow after I remove the gimbal. I am really curious to get everything tested on my end and then let the fun begin.

A few notes

I have a V+ and love it but the app FPV picture quality degrades to the point of not being able to see the screen on my iPhone 5 about half the time. Very aggravating.
Range is good but I want better.
Will be used for commercial purposes and wanted several features the kit offered.
They did the work and tested it before shipping. A big plus as I don't have time.
I didn't like the case at first but it is growing on me. It is smaller than my HRC case with wheels I was using for my V+ and that is a plus. I can git more stuff in it too.
Their instruction set is lacking. Overall, I consider their documentation poor. I am not expert programming the T8FGS but it would be nice to know how to enable some features they disable without having to contact them.
Better documentation would be nice as the YouTube videos don't always match the equipment I am now in possession of.

First question: Any way I can copy my configuration from my T8FGS to an SD card as a backup? I don't want to jack that process up.

First flight report tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.