DSLRPros Owners

A little late to jump in on this thread but I LOVE my DSLRpros sundance kit. They treat the smallest problem / request with urgency, which is hard to find these days. I wouldn't buy from anyone else at this point. Enjoy!

Lithium,

I used my new antennas for the first time this morning and even though I was not able to test their range, I was flying in an area that in the past had caused much interference. Even though I still had some it was not nearly as much. Currently, very happy with my purchase.

Very glad to see you here FRS.
Me too satisfied with my Phantom. Like the extra batteries. First I thought I don't need the extra charger, but it is nice to have them.
One think I don't do, I don't take my radio/display/antenna apart to fit in the case. Takes too long. I should make my own box for my radio.

OverheadAerial
Thanks for the update, happy to hear the improvement.

Lithium12.6 said:
This is a lovely ranch, the view from the porch is outstanding. If it is not a secret, how much do you charge to the real estate agent to produce a video like this?
One of your other video on the radio I see the straight antenna. Did you try the mushroom set?

You didn't really fly the Phantom inside and through the house did you?

Lithium,

Thanks for the update on the new kit.. I've been off the dslrpros website for some weeks now and its good to see some new product being released. Not sure why they didn't offer custom paint jobs from the start.

Bluegrass said:
Lithium12.6 said:
This is a lovely ranch, the view from the porch is outstanding. If it is not a secret, how much do you charge to the real estate agent to produce a video like this?
One of your other video on the radio I see the straight antenna. Did you try the mushroom set?

You didn't really fly the Phantom inside and through the house did you?

I've been asked that question a lot, but no I did not. I wanted the transitions from exterior to interior, or interior to exterior to be as smooth as possible. By doing so it creates the illusion that it was one continuous shot...

Nice looks awesome. Are you taking those still shots out of the video or is your gopro setup to take pics as well as video?

Thank you Zinkracer,
I was using GoPro Medium, did not use any fisheye correction software. The video editing software is Power Director, it has a build in stabilizing option, I am using that. It has a side effect that cuts down the edge of the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav