DSLR Pros - Question & Answer

Reaction score
Hello Forum Members,

We recently shared the blog post from our CEO sharing the story of the transition from old DSLR Pros to new DSLR Pros (click here to read). Please do give it a read and let us know what you think.

The three responders will be DSLRPros_Mike, who is the CEO of DSLR Pros, as well as DSLRPros_Robert, DSLRPros_Joe, and DSLRPros_Anthony.

Feel free to ask us anything you’d like starting today. We’re here for you and to answer your questions. Our hope is that an open Question and Answer thread will give you a chance to better understand our situation. We’d love to hear your feedback regarding our blog post as well as anything else. Have you received a refund from us? Let us know how it went. We are here to learn from you.

Sincerely,

DSLR Pros Team

Here's a question - did 3DR have a lot (relatively) to do with the old company closing? That is, did their failure to deliver the finished product in a timely and/or promised fashion have a lot to do with the problems of the earlier corporation?

If you can be specific it would be great - because, after all, it's water over the dam and you were not involved. I am a blogger, author and pundit in the industry...for full disclosure!

The only way to avoid the mistakes of the past is for us all to learn from them - which is where I am coming from on this stuff.

Thanks!

Reactions: DSLRPros_Anthony
Here's a question - did 3DR have a lot (relatively) to do with the old company closing? That is, did their failure to deliver the finished product in a timely and/or promised fashion have a lot to do with the problems of the earlier corporation?

If you can be specific it would be great - because, after all, it's water over the dam and you were not involved. I am a blogger, author and pundit in the industry...for full disclosure!

The only way to avoid the mistakes of the past is for us all to learn from them - which is where I am coming from on this stuff.

Thanks!
In our blog post we do mention that the supply chain from 3DR did have an impact on the old DSLR Pros going under. It’s hard to measure exactly how much impact it had in the past, but it was certainly a contributing factor. The old DSLR Pros was juggling a lot of problems that ultimately led to their downfall. The old DSLR Pros was also marketing heavily for products which they knew were going to be hot. Unfortunately not being able to ship the advertised products really hurt the company. A combination of those factors also contributed to the ultimate downfall.

Reactions: cdronefly
All the best on the new adventure guys !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic