DSLR Pros Quantum Pro Q1 Plus Dead on Arrival?

Reaction score
I'm completely new to this. I've never flown a quadcopter.
I just opened my Pro + DP Edition P1 Aerial Kit. I plugged the Quantum Pro Q1 Plus battery charger into the wall. It only shows black boxes across the screen. Is there a way to fix this or is it broken? This is incredibly disappointing. I bought from DSLR Pros thinking I'd obtain a quality QC'd product.

I don't know anything about that charger but for what DSLRpros charges, you should call them first thing this morning and they should have one overnighted to you (red tag meaning it is delivered to you in the morning and not the end of the day). The type of money you paid for their setup, you could have bought 2 and installed everything yourself. Raise hell. If they want to charge you like its a BMW, then you deserve BMW white glove service.

To followup...

DSLRPros sent me a replacement battery charger. I sent the broken one back using the same box. They were very responsive.

One other complaint is the lack of instruction manuals that come with the kit. The pdf's on DJI's site and various youtube videos dont directly address the many aftermarket items that they bundle with the Phantom...I'll figure it out.

Ksc said:
I don't know anything about that charger but for what DSLRpros charges, you should call them first thing this morning and they should have one overnighted to you (red tag meaning it is delivered to you in the morning and not the end of the day). The type of money you paid for their setup, you could have bought 2 and installed everything yourself. Raise hell. If they want to charge you like its a BMW, then you deserve BMW white glove service.
Never heard of BMW white glove service. I was just there buying parts for my car. The parts guy and the cashier were a bunch of a-holes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub