DSLR Pro Carbon Fiber Props - 8 inch or 9 inch

Reaction score
Is there a big difference between the DSLR Pro Carbon Fiber Props - 8 inch or 9 inch. I have a set of the 9 inch. I was wondering what advantage you gain having the 9 inch vs the 8 inch.

Thanks!

B&h actually have the gain settings for these props on their web site. Check that out.

9s give you more lift, more power I would think.

D

I was told by the folks at DSLRpros that the 9in props are designed to aid the Phantom when you are pushing the weight limit with FPV gear, gimbals and a camera. Provides more lift and maybe stability as Cameraguy points out. I'm really digging the DSLRpros props from their recent photos. Are they better then the Ebay, keyed Chinese CF props that are much less, I don't have a clue. Typically all this stuff including the dslrpro CF props comes from China. DSLRpro's confirmed this as well for me months ago.

The 9" DSLRPros have a completely different pitch then the 8", and have recommended gain changes that make a big difference in handling and performance. I have both the 8" and 9" and the 9" are the way to go. These are really great props!
I put in an order last week for some 9" 3 bladed props that I've read are kick ***...... :eek: :shock: :D

I'd love to get some - can anyone recommend a Canadian dealer?

slugger said:
The 9" DSLRPros have a completely different pitch then the 8", and have recommended gain changes that make a big difference in handling and performance. I have both the 8" and 9" and the 9" are the way to go. These are really great props!
I put in an order last week for some 9" 3 bladed props that I've read are kick ***...... :eek: :shock: :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20