Drudge strikes again

As discussed in a previous post. :lol:

People need to realize that there are two sides. Good pilots and bad pilots.

Just because one is bad, doesn't mean we're all bad. :roll:

I guess the paparazzi people who take pics of celebrities from the beaches are acceptable. :lol:

Be aware of some state laws, which I had mentioned or referenced in these discussions:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14885

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15138

...particularly if any children happen to be in view.

I do not know, but _perhaps_ by all appearances, the California law appears to have been very poorly written--perhaps deliberately so, and perhaps with the intent to enrich those in the legal profession, to which countless elected officials and lobbyists and their supporters are either beholden to and-or have superior knowledge of law--and should know better--such that the law represents:

+ Grand shakedown opportunities, if nothing else, until...
+ Expected and eventual challenges to this law, which might invalidate poorly conceived and poorly written law.

After all, there's fat chance we'll see any meaningful tort reform from our nation's or many states' capitols to deal with...shakedown abuse, for example, since we elect so many in the legal profession to public office on both sides of the aisle.

We have but the Constitution to protect our rights.

Yesterday, Drudge posted yet another story, which was a rehash of old stories (no dates in the story, though, so most readers would think it is a new story). Matt Drudge must really hate "drones"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31