Dropped FPV and it's Making Me Mad

Reaction score
Like everyone else, I've had intermittent issues with FPV dropping. In the past, I've always been able to get it back. Today I was flying and recording. I stopped the record and took a photo. I take photos in RAW so it takes a while to write the data to the flash drive. However, this time the video link never came back. I tried everything short of rebooting my phone - changed preview quality, closed the app and started it back up, ...

I've tried previous version of the app but ran into other problems. Does anyone have a list of things to try to get FPV back mid flight? This really sucks and I wish DJI would get off their butts and fix this. It's a software data buffering bug that can't be *that* hard to fix. I love my phantom but the software leaves a lot to be desired.

I had a similar issue once. I tried shutting down the Vision app, but when I reloaded the app kept crashing. It turned out I had to reboot the Extender. If it happens again, try exiting the app, then restarting the Extender, then running the app again. See if it helps you too.

I tried everything. Lowest video qty, rebooted, airplane mode etc.

Video lasts a few minutes then black. Seems to last longer if I don't touch the screen. It's a big pain since you can't see where the camera is looking to make sure you get the shot you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik