Droning Around

Reaction score
This video was from a livestream I did on thanksgiving day. Finally had the time to edit it and post it. Hope you'll enjoy it. Please like share and subscribe if you like the content. will try to post a new video every week or so.

Reactions: JasonHolstine
Do you have this in 4K? I'm a little perplexed by the blocking up of the foliage in places -- this was one of the better improvements the P4P has due to, among several reasons, higher bitrate, so it is a bit surprising to see this block up as much as it did. Otherwise it's a nice video and an interesting place. Looks like an abandoned military outpost of some type.

Brian

I wish I had 4K for now All my videos are from a Phantom 3 Standard, that has had a couple of crashes. Hopefully in the near future I can upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Beautifull video of the Rincon's Lighthouse. Share with your frineds and if you don't mind give thumbs up so I can produce more content on a more regular basis.

Reactions: Red Duster
Join P3-RE in it's latest adventure

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The latest of P3-RE's adventures. Enjoy!

Here it is! After a few weeks of absence the latest video called Remember as I compiled a few clips never used in my channel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20