Dronexpert Quick Release, No FPV

Reaction score
So I just installed a Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal, and the DronExpert Quick Release with GoPro sleeve on a V2+ and there it says there is a broken camera connection on the app. Dronexpert hasn't gotten back to me for a few days, and my dad needs the drone for his business. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. Thank you in advance!

So I just installed a Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal, and the DronExpert Quick Release with GoPro sleeve on a V2+ and there it says there is a broken camera connection on the app. Dronexpert hasn't gotten back to me for a few days, and my dad needs the drone for his business. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. Thank you in advance!

I assume you have a gopro 4 black.
What phone/smart device are you using?
I don't own the Drone expert system. However, I have a converted vision plus with a H33D and Gopro3+BE with the DJI app.

Try:
1. Power on phantom first then gopro.
2. Power on gopro then Phantom.
3. In the DJI app on your phone, drop the FPV to 480x240 at 15fps (lowest resolution = better bandwidth).
4. Inspect the 4 pin clip connector cable and make sure a 3 cables seat firmly and not damaged.
5. Inspect the H43D mini USB flex cable and make sure its not installed upside down or backwards.
6. If all above fails, revert back to the vision plus camera - it could be an overheated wifi module.

I assume you have a gopro 4 black.
What phone/smart device are you using?
I don't own the Drone expert system. However, I have a converted vision plus with a H33D and Gopro3+BE with the DJI app.

Try:
1. Power on phantom first then gopro.
2. Power on gopro then Phantom.
3. In the DJI app on your phone, drop the FPV to 480x240 at 15fps (lowest resolution = better bandwidth).
4. Inspect the 4 pin clip connector cable and make sure a 3 cables seat firmly and not damaged.
5. Inspect the H43D mini USB flex cable and make sure its not installed upside down or backwards.
6. If all above fails, revert back to the vision plus camera - it could be an overheated wifi module.
Thank you for the reply, we are using the Hero4 silver edition, but I will try this later! My dad bought the drone without the original Vison camera :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4