DroneWatcher app for Android.

Reaction score
Last edited:
ha! ha! Doesn't work! :p

Put it up against the P4 and "No drones detected." Turned it on/off, started motors too, restarted DJI Go, turned everything on in the phone, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Clear list, etc., and nothing but silence from 'DroneWatcher.' Wonder if they peddled their paid wares to governmental agencies who think it works?

Drone Watcher failure P4.jpg

Added:
I read in the reviews part of the app the maker commented "The P3 uses an encryption so the app doesn't identify it." Must be the same for the P4 then. He says "They are working on it." I didn't know these things were encrypted.

Last edited:
I know that lightbridge uses encryption on their transmitted signal since it only broadcasts the signal from the aircraft instead of requiring a handshake like other non analog systems might. To keep this from being mixed up with other potential Phantom fliers it is encrypted for your transmitter only. I don't know the full details but that is my understanding. This also allows both controls and video to be broadcasted on 2.4ghz extending the range since the only signal it receives is for controls.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4