DronesPlus Vegas - Battery

i recived my third battery from them on thursday. safe to say i am done with ushobby.

hope everyone else gets everything they have ordered.

WOW..Your up to 3 batteries. I can't even get the one that came with my bundle! They totally screwed me over and then keep lying about it. Like I said - They stole money from me!

Last edited:
I got my 4 batteries from them. BUT only after calling and personally going into the store 5 times. I feel like if I never went in there in person. And just sat around waiting for my "pre-order" number to come up. I would have never gotten them.

Something tells me their computer system doesn't remind them of preorders. And the only person there worth talking to is mike. Don't waste your time with the hipster chick or his other minions. They'll just keep telling you they're waiting for more shipments.

Looks like it's amazon from now on. They don't screw around.

Well it finally showed up. Two months to the day I received my P3P from them. FedEx delivered my P3P on May 9th and opened my mailbox today and there was my battery.

Reactions: bobmyers
@Steve Moore,
What are you doing with those 4 batteries, & Are they still for sale?
I might be interested in one or two, if the price was right... ;-)

PM me or reply back... Thanks..

RedHotPoker

@Steve Moore,
What are you doing with those 4 batteries, & Are they still for sale?
I might be interested in one or two, if the price was right... ;-)

PM me or reply back... Thanks..

RedHotPoker
You still looking for batteries? gotta be some available locally in the States??

My local Great Hobbies shop reneged on their promise to me, of half price batteries, if we bought our Phantom there and would only sell me one at half retail. So I told them to keep the other three for somebody else.

I would rather pay full retail somplace else than give them any of my future Phantom business. So I have two batteries now, which is fine for my flying style and I'm not too worried about having more.. But say one or two more would be fine. The folks at Vistek will have stock again soon as well. Best Buy, don't forget Staples...many others. There are options.

RedHotPoker

My local Great Hobbies shop reneged on their promise to me, of half price batteries, if we bought our Phantom there and would only sell me one at half retail. So I told them to keep the other three for somebody else.

I would rather pay full retail somplace else than give them any of my future Phantom business. So I have two batteries now, which is fine for my flying style and I'm not too worried about having more.. But say one or two more would be fine. The folks at Vistek will have stock again soon as well. Best Buy, don't forget Staples...many others. There are options.

RedHotPoker
In Stock
http://www.multicopterwarehouse.com/accessories/batteries/dji-p3-battery

Located in Boulder, Colorado

Looking for a Canadian distributor preferably.
Amazon.ca must be crazy to price those batteries so high. $250.00

CDN$ 250.10 CDN$ 510.00
FREE Shipping

Good Luck...

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair