Dronesetc.com

Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with this place and if you have, please comment and give me your thoughts? Also if you did purchase through them, did you add the damage insurance to your order?
Thanks for your comments

I have bought from them but it was because I needed to pick up the done locally for a trip. There were some issues with the local pick up but this was most likely as it's an exception. I had some issues with getting them to answer their sales phone number but it was also a few days before Christmas. Other then that, they were very nice to deal with and prompt.

They do push their insurance a lot. I did not buy it. Can't speak for that service. As I recall, the price was about the same as Aerial (?) but for that price Aerial did not have a deductible (Gold Plan).

I also picked up locally from them and had a good experience. I did not purchase the insurance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sure beats Drone World who just buys accessories and mods on eBay and re-sells them for 3X the price. $499 ITElite, anyone? How about a $50 charger for $99? What about a $150 backpack for $299? If that's your idea of fun- Drone World is your place!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav