Drones Plus Las Vegas

I've lost all faith in Drones Plus.

I tried to order my P3 from them, and after waiting and no word, I cancelled my order. It took 3 requests and more than a week before my payment was refunded. When I emailed, it seems whoever was near the computer returns the email, whether or not they are aware of the particular situation.

In that I had just spent $1,279 in February for a P2, I went back to them to place my order for a P3 w/ two extra batteries. They were unable to provide. I purchased my P3 thru B&H. I held off on buying the extra batteries from B&H (where I've since received my P3) in hopes to keep some business w/ Drones Plus.

After a few emails and several calls, and likely due to the battery unavailability, Alex said he could give me a discount on the batteried, but far less than half the bundled price. I understood his reasoning, then shortly after our phone call, an unrelated "Tech" emailed me stating that the P3 batteries could not be sold at that amount. I was unsure if he was responding to my phone call w/ Alex, or the email I had sent Alex several days prior asking for a discount on the batteries.

It all felt odd w/ the staff splitting, and having to retell my story to a new person each time I called. I felt that having spent $1,279 less than 90 days prior and having placed an order for $1,199 for a P3 should've garnered me a better experience.

I placed my order for 2 extra batteries w/ B & H, they gave me a small discount. The process was clean and straightforward.

I would've felt better having dealt w/the same Drones Plus salesperson for the entire time. Having to deal with multiple people, and tell my story over and over, was frustrating and seems that it could add to possible mistakes.

Mark

well if they are going in order again mine should be soon kman order number was just a few ahead of mine.

so my girlfriend bought me the phantom 3 with the extra battery
recived the phantom had to wait till batteries where in stock. thats fine
so while waiting i ordered a battery under my name told them to add it to her order number
they said fine.

they shipped out a or two batteries on tuesday. well i will know today if i got both or just one

as far as login into the website still says processing.

I called Drone Plus. They don't have stock of batteries.

RC Depot does [emoji1]

Mark.

DronesPlus is a top notch place! I had a bad controller and sent it back and they sent me out a new one as a replacement. They received my controller on Tuesday, looked at it on Wednesday and said it was bad and I received my new working controller today. Nothing but great customer service via phone call, emails were answered promptly. Great place to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Well ... got a long story about this company. It kinda went like this; good, poor, great, good, great, poor, great and now good.

I order my P3P w/ spare battery and they told me a few thing during the initial order that they could not deliver on, but after an email or two they stepped up and made it right.

Now I have the slight tilt in the gimbal that won't calibrate out. So when I reached out to them being an "authorized repair center" they told me I would have to send it to DJI. I was also told the Gimbal camera only has 6 month warranty and the quad has one year. They don't have repair parts yet.

I think they did the best they could but only follow rules and didn't exceed my expiations. I'm going to wait a month and hopefully they can repair my P3P without sending it to DJI. One main reason I bought from a US company was if I had an issue I could get it fixed in the US. Right now I'm going to give them a 4 star rating and see in a month if they earn that 5th star.

Still waiting on my spare batts. They seem to always use the same line when I go in there in person to check my preorder status. "Still no luck" or "still waiting for a shipment"

For being a main dealer, it seems like either they're holding out or other distributors are getting theirs first? They're storage unit next door is full of boxes and they're always unboxing pallets when I go in there....just hope I get some batteries soon.

Agreed. I chose them being that they're local and US based hoping I could cut down on dealing overseas for repair or warranty/ parts concerns. They're definitely not good at communication. Well see how things go once the phantom 3 "rush" slows down.

I'm ordering another P3P and this time using these guys. I've never dealt with them before but I hope they are good at customer service and can resolve issues if they arise

They will have batteries late next week but I am not sure if all are sold already or not...

I am still waiting for my spare battery. I know they received some in on this past Monday and they were all used to fill the extra battery orders. They are waiting for the next batch of batteries to come in to fill to fill the orders still waiting.

Good morning pilots,

Because you have aliases on here I am not able to respond to your specific orders because I do not know your names. I am here at the office and available to field any and all calls about your orders. I can get you all of the clarifications you need! #702-577-1923 or email me at [email protected].

I just ordered my P3A and extra battery 3 min ago . I was impressed by how active us hobby is on this forum and how you guys are there for your customers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj