Drones Plus Las Vegas

image.jpg

Very Interesting. My shipment arrived yesterday in Wisconsin. I might have a bad charger though since it doesn't seem to want to always charge. I will do some more testing later this weekend. I am trying to make my house look decent after being on a trip last week. Thanks!

ive called they said tuesday.

Fed Ex supposedly tried to deliver my shipment today at 10:30. They said the business I had it shipped to was closed, but they have the correct address and the business was actually open (9-noon on Saturday). I suspect that the driver went to the wrong address. I called them and learned that they are off on Sunday and Monday, so the next available delivery date is Tuesday. Anyway, I think that's why you've got Tuesday listed as well.

I'm a Memphian who's rather proud of Fed Ex in general, but they didn't do a great job on this particular delivery. Oh, well... I get to practice more on the little blade quad this weekend.

you would think spending $1400 you would get next day or two day shipping

no you get fedex ground. well its tues still no p3. fedex tracking says today i call they say maybe by the end of tomorrow

a week since it was shipped out.

Fed Ex supposedly tried to deliver my shipment today at 10:30. They said the business I had it shipped to was closed, but they have the correct address and the business was actually open (9-noon on Saturday). I suspect that the driver went to the wrong address. I called them and learned that they are off on Sunday and Monday, so the next available delivery date is Tuesday. Anyway, I think that's why you've got Tuesday listed as well.

I'm a Memphian who's rather proud of Fed Ex in general, but they didn't do a great job on this particular delivery. Oh, well... I get to practice more on the little blade quad this weekend.

It came as expected today. Thanks guys!

Chris

Reactions: vinnnocc
after some crazy tracking down i was able to pick it up tonight. now just gota get home and open her up :)

Man I live like 10 mins away from the Vegas store. Preordered and paid last Sunday. Called them today and they said they just got a shipment in for the preorder guys.....

I haven't been so anxious to wait for a phone call. Really hoping I can get it at least this weekend for memorial day.

I ordered last Sunday as well. Actually ordered on Friday and wasn't sent an invoice, called on Sunday to inquire, and was then sent an invoice.

I just bought a P2 w/two extra batteries in February. I'm really hoping my loyalty will be rewarded with being sent my order on the recent shipment.

Please post if you're able to pick yours up tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mark.

Anyone receive their extra battery yet? I emailed DronesPlus yesterday, but didn't get a reply yet.

Email from Drones Plus:

Hi Mark,
Unfortunately the delivery we received was only Phantom 3 Professionals which we shipped all of them out to customers who had preordered. We should be receiving another shipment soon which will have the Advanced. I apologize for the wait time on this.
Sincerely,
Brandon

I'm frustrated - who knows where I can get an Advanced in a reasonable amount of time? The "we are expecting a delivery" option isn't working for me.

Thanks,
Mark

Email from Drones Plus:

Hi Mark,
Unfortunately the delivery we received was only Phantom 3 Professionals which we shipped all of them out to customers who had preordered. We should be receiving another shipment soon which will have the Advanced. I apologize for the wait time on this.
Sincerely,
Brandon

I'm frustrated - who knows where I can get an Advanced in a reasonable amount of time? The "we are expecting a delivery" option isn't working for me.

Thanks,
Mark
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1133099-REG/dji_phantom_3_advanced_quadcopter.html

Thanks for the link. I have to say I'm so leery of stores showing stock, knowing the demand for these things.

I wonder if I can call them...? I guess I'd better try as it looks like they're closing at 2 east coast time.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for the link. I have to say I'm so leery of stores showing stock, knowing the demand for these things.

I wonder if I can call them...? I guess I'd better try as it looks like they're closing at 2 east coast time.

Thanks,
Mark
They're like a mini Amazon for photo equipment. Literally. If it shows in stock, it is. I've gotten both my V+ from them.

Gotta give it to drones plus Las Vegas. For dealing with all the anxious customers like me bugging them about shipments and such. I know it's not their fault.

Finally got a p3p, pelican and accessories and 2 Batts on order. The manager there is super awesome. They have my future business for sure!

vegas-k9 Glad to hear you got your P3, you must've ordered the Pro version...

I placed my order w/ B&H over the phone. Sales rep said I should have it by next Friday. I've been happy w/ Drones Plus service and bummed they weren't able to get any Advanced P3's and/or definitive shipping info on when they would. I am going to attempt to get my extra batteries from them. I am hopeful they'll be kind enough to extend the bundle price...

Happy Flying...

Mark

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj