Drones Plus Las Vegas

Good morning from Las Vegas,

My name is Randall and I know that I have emailed vinnnocc already, but if you or anyone else on this forum have any questions at all about their Phantom 3 order please email me at [email protected]. I am the General Manager here in Vegas and will do what I can to get you answers quickly and ones that you can count on.

The arrival of our Phantom 3 shipment was very exciting as I am sure it is for those customers who have pre-ordered their units through us and have been patiently waiting. We are trying to get all of our orders fulfilled as quickly as we can, but with that being said, I can more readily assist you if you contact me directly.

Best wishes to you both and happy flying!

Randall

Reactions: vinnnocc
Thanks!
It means a lot to know that we are giving at the very least what people should expect when spending their hard earned money. Again, the Phantom 3 release came with both excitement and a little by of chaos, but we are here to make sure that our customers know what to expect!

Randall

will we have to sign for the delivery? really woundnt want someone grabbing it off my deck

looking forward to the tracking number today ;)

Unfortunately, I do not believe we require signatures on these deliveries. It obviously is brown-boxed, so it would be as risky as if you had a box of candles on your deck, but you should try to make yourself available on the day of receipt.

Unfortunately, I do not believe we require signatures on these deliveries. It obviously is brown-boxed, so it would be as risky as if you had a box of candles on your deck, but you should try to make yourself available on the day of receipt.

I looked up the tracking number for FedEx. My package does require a signature. Not sure if you guys put that as an option or if FedEx did after the fact based on the address of the customer (mine is getting delivered to work which is on a not so good street).

I'm excited to get the P3 tomorrow!

I looked up the tracking number for FedEx. My package does require a signature. Not sure if you guys put that as an option or if FedEx did after the fact based on the address of the customer (mine is getting delivered to work which is on a not so good street).

I'm excited to get the P3 tomorrow!

Ordered my first P3 from RC Depot last week and it was shipped the same day. Went on Ebay yesterday and found US Hobby had 5 P3Ps in stock. So my #2 P3P shipped yesterday UPS Ground free shipping from NJ to Michigan arriving tomorrow. I decided I need 2 of these - I'm the "P3P Crash" dude, and it could be awhile before that unit is repaired. Throughout my career as a videographer I've always covered myself with backup equipment - no different here as I am loving the intial results - with the exception of the last part where it veers hard left into the side of the roof.. Learned from the experience and until IOS arrives and gets vetted for a few weeks I'll be steering clear of any close-quarter flying. Not too keen on the android device I'm "trying out" from the local big box - 11 days left on return policy.

Actually I see your order actually shipped today by FedEx. You didn't get an email with tracking since the full order didn't go out (missing the spare battery). Tracking shows delivery on Wednesday :)
Will anyone who ordered spare battery not get email with tracking? Can you check on order #2757?

Emailed Randall this afternoon using the email above and no response. I was promised last night when I made payment that Drone would ship out first thing this morning and as of right now according to Customer Service Rep on the Phone, it SHOULD ship today. He also stated I should get a tracking # by 5 PM PST. That's not the promise that I received last night along with the big writing on your website which stated, Order and Shipped Same Day (US Drones)... Lets hope this item ships tonight and makes it by Friday as promised for my big event for Mother's Day. Thanks!

the time zone is diffrent so ill wait a little longer till i get mad.

really hope they pull through with the promises

I pre-ordered a P3 from US Hobby also. I called earlier today(Tuesday 4/5) and was told mine would be shipping either today or tomorrow. They said I would receive an email with a tracking number when it ships. Nothing yet, at time of this posting. The wait continues....

so i got an email saying.
Thank you for shopping at DrAutomotive. We are writing to inform you your order has shipped.

Coming from navada by fedex.

is this right or spam??

I would really like to know who took my money. It better have went to us hobby. Idk why dr automotive emailed me saying a item was shipped.

Randall emailed me last night after sending him a couple of emails and said he would check on my order this morning when he arrived at the office since he was home already. Another person from US Hobby contacted me and told me that I should have a Tracking # this morning. However, When I talked to sales last night and Randall, They told me #'s go out at the end of the day / night. I am not sure what the story is. That's funny about Dr. Automotive (Sorry vinnnocc)...

still waiting to hear from us hobby. if it is them or not. all i know 9:15 us hubby emailed me saying my package needs to be signed then at 9:16 tracking number came

seems a little weird if it isnt us hobby

the package will be here sat better be my phantom

I was told there was a problem with my order and Randall emailed me and said he straightened it out and it shipped 5/5..I later emailed asking for a tracking number and did not receive one. I still have not received a tracking number.

has anyone received a tracking number from them?

or has anyone received their p3 from them yet?

the fedex tracking number i have says it weighs 10lbs. came from henderson nv

all that sounds good but then the shiper is drautomotive

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20