Drones Pilots & Video Editors wanted ( must have both skills )

Reaction score
Hi Phantom pilots
We need pro & amateur drone owners & pilot who would want to make a job out of their passion, full or part time, accross the usa, mainly in large cities,

You know how to fly sharp ? You know how to edit videos ?
You want to make a job out of your passion ?
Virtuair is looking for Associates
- who own small quadrocopter drones (dji, parrot...) equiped with a video camera,
- who know how to edit a video ( imovie, youtube editor)

Missions
  • Set up appointments with clients
  • Reco and shoot drone virtual tour following best practices
  • Edit according to guidelines
  • Post on Youtube channel ( add logo watermark, setup title descriptions...)
Conditions
Independant contractors

Positions & Financial conditions
on call jobs
commission based to start
objective between 3000 & 4000 usd per month

Locations
Largest cities in the US
  • Philadelphia
  • New York City
  • Jacksonville
  • Boston
  • San Diego
  • Miami
  • San Francisco

Please visit http://virtuair.co/pages/jobs to apply

You cannot be serious if you are recommending youtube editor.

Are you also encouraging illegal commercial drone flying in the US?

You are leaving yourself wide open here to the wrath of the FAA imo.

Edit: from your website 'We strictly forbid our operators to fly outdoor under any circumstances...' Is this your get out of jail free card?

You cannot be serious if you are recommending youtube editor.

Are you also encouraging illegal commercial drone flying in the US?

You are leaving yourself wide open here to the wrath of the FAA imo.

Edit: from your website 'We strictly forbid our operators to fly outdoor under any circumstances...' Is this your get out of jail free card?

Hi Irish sights,
Thank you for your interest and comments,
at first, sorry if the ad was misleading or confusing, but we dont plan to put ourselves or anyone in trouble, with the law or the FAA.

We'll try try to reassure you, even if you seem to be located in UK , our job offer does not apply to you, but these information might be useful to potential applicants.

- As for the youtube editor, we are very serious, as we plan to host our products on Youtube.
We need our editors, to know how to manage videos, eventually use youtube editor for little finish touches on the rending video , of course, we do favor professional editors software, or imovie at minimum.

- As for the FAA, we strictly comply with guidelines and regulations, and this is why we don't plan to commercially fly outdoor.
As you might have noticed, it is discussed at FAA and regulators organs and we believe it should be ruled quite soon now, we want to be ready for then,

- As for the 'Jail Free Card' assumption in our policies, please believe it is not what you might suppose, it is just stating that our missions don't involve outdoor flying under any circumstances, and that we shall fire & don't pay associates flying outdoor under our contract missions, it is just what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Hoping this clear your views on what we're trying to achieve here, please do not hesitate to comment further or pm us to discuss more.

The Virtuair Team

Ya i was thinking the same thing. You want to pay someone to get in trouble.

Hi Siwulam,
Please do not assume we would put any of our contractors or associates in jeopardy regarding illegal behaviors, we definitely here for the long term and don't plan to play against regulations here, should you be interested and having a corresponding profile, the Orlando area is of interest for us.
Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at info(at)virtuair.co
or pm here.

All Best

The Virtuair Team

Can i suggest that you state upfront that thus is for indoor missions only and for creating virtual tours - might save a bit of confusion... and flack!

If you explained properly then we would not have been so tough. :) we are not that bad really!

Last edited:
Ok, let's breathe here...
it's simple as that, no scam, no hidden quacks, we are just building an on call jobs team with Video Drones Pilots, for both indoor and , when it will be authorized, for outdoor shootings, real estate, events etc...in the US.
if you're interested, want additional revenues or a full time job in drone flying, then please apply
if you need more details please contact us, as you might understand we cannot put all details here.
Have a perfect day

Ok, let's breathe here...
it's simple as that, no scam, no hidden quacks, we are just building an on call jobs team with Video Drones Pilots, for both indoor and , when it will be authorized, for outdoor shootings, real estate, events etc...in the US.
if you're interested, want additional revenues or a full time job in drone flying, then please apply
if you need more details please contact us, as you might understand we cannot put all details here.
Have a perfect day
What do expect when it looks like a scam, especially in the light of other scamy posts. You clearly did not state in the OP that it was indoor flying you were solicitating for virtual tours etc. I think if it has said that upfront it would have been received better. It just smacked of a 'get rich quick by flying your drone' post.

BTW We are always breathing :) . We could do without that patronising bit.

Mr Irishsights,
Please re-read the 11th line of the original listing, it states "Virtual Tour."

I'm the Ceo of Virtuair and have asked one of my colleague to post some job listings in drone based community forums to recruit local associates, so here we are as I have been reported that some people might mess around, while it is not in my habit to fuel this kind of discussion, however this has gone too far by now so i'll try to be quite clear and strongly suggest we call it a halt now,

I can confirm to all of you that we are here,
- To create part or full time jobs & help people work in some difficult economy around the USA,
- To produce superb content and user experience,
- To build a serious business with a great community of passionate people,
- We have gathered an investors pool, probably one of the best board of directors, and some great clients already,
- We are fully aware of the current regulations and we fully comply with,

For your information, we already cover 7 cities in the USA and have 9 associates, we won't be taking lessons from you or anybody else, should you wish to help or give advice, fine we would be glad to exchange,
If on the contrary you aim to downgrade us or subtly suggest that we propose a scheme or scam job, this is unacceptable, and I would personally put all the necessary means to counter this idea, especially when our hard working associates would be involved,

I strongly suggest you re-read your posts and the condescending, negative, tone you have been using since the beginning, you can use emoticons or whatever, this is still sarcastic & disrespectful,
Our team is not supposed to take responsibilities from previous scam or misbehaviors some of you have experienced,

If not constructive, please refrain from commenting again, much appreciated,
politeness & gentlemen etiquette suggest you would have asked questions instead of orienting this thread where we are now,
Expecting apologies and proper manners in the future,

To all, sorry for this venting and the way this post has turned,
anyway, if you're serious about working with your drone, flying INDOOR for now, interested in building a great product with us, please visit virtuair.co and let's talk
All Best

Alex Mayol
Virtuair Ceo

Why is a drone needed for an inside virtual tour? These have been done for years now without the use of drones. I fail to see how flying a drone up and down would be any different. It should certainly be much better to use a higher quality hand held camera.

Mr Irishsights,
Please re-read the 11th line of the original listing, it states "Virtual Tour."

I'm the Ceo of Virtuair and have asked one of my colleague to post some job listings in drone based community forums to recruit local associates, so here we are as I have been reported that some people might mess around, while it is not in my habit to fuel this kind of discussion, however this has gone too far by now so i'll try to be quite clear and strongly suggest we call it a halt now,

I can confirm to all of you that we are here,
- To create part or full time jobs & help people work in some difficult economy around the USA,
- To produce superb content and user experience,
- To build a serious business with a great community of passionate people,
- We have gathered an investors pool, probably one of the best board of directors, and some great clients already,
- We are fully aware of the current regulations and we fully comply with,

For your information, we already cover 7 cities in the USA and have 9 associates, we won't be taking lessons from you or anybody else, should you wish to help or give advice, fine we would be glad to exchange,
If on the contrary you aim to downgrade us or subtly suggest that we propose a scheme or scam job, this is unacceptable, and I would personally put all the necessary means to counter this idea, especially when our hard working associates would be involved,

I strongly suggest you re-read your posts and the condescending, negative, tone you have been using since the beginning, you can use emoticons or whatever, this is still sarcastic & disrespectful,
Our team is not supposed to take responsibilities from previous scam or misbehaviors some of you have experienced,

If not constructive, please refrain from commenting again, much appreciated,
politeness & gentlemen etiquette suggest you would have asked questions instead of orienting this thread where we are now,
Expecting apologies and proper manners in the future,

To all, sorry for this venting and the way this post has turned,
anyway, if you're serious about working with your drone, flying INDOOR for now, interested in building a great product with us, please visit virtuair.co and let's talk
All Best

Alex Mayol
Virtuair Ceo

Well hello there Mr high and mighty CEO,

In forums everyone is entitled to opinions. My posts were in response to my opinions and initial read of your OP. If your not man enough to take a different angle on your post than your own, then forums are not the place for you.

There will be no apology and i standby my orginal thoughts.

It does mention right enough virtual tours, however in the overall presentation of the OP it gets a bit lost. But like I said before, it sounds like 'get rich quick from your drone' type post. That is my opinion. Why not take it onboard and examine it in that light? Its all about how its put over. And that Mr CEO is my opinion.

As for me, no offence was intended and I seriously wish your business all the best and I'm done.

I do agree this is going no where and suggest a mod to lock this thread down.

Why is a drone needed for an inside virtual tour? These have been done for years now without the use of drones. I fail to see how flying a drone up and down would be any different. It should certainly be much better to use a higher quality hand held camera.

Thank you for your interest,
We believe that Drones might allow some perspectives, look and feel, that the traditional camera cannot, angles and height which cannot be reached otherwise,
Keep in mind we specialize in luxury at first, big volumes, loft, multi stories house etc...

Salt Lake is definitely a market for Virtuair, don't hesitate to join,
Fly safe

popcorn.gif

Reactions: Virtuair
same thread posted in northeast section, looks very similar to this thread posted. either way. this at best is a startup company that has no real experience in digital media, but is looking to get a couple people to back them so they seem more credible. a simple google search yields a twitter account with 1 follower and other companies out of PA that specialize in airbrushing. No registered trade names, no llc, no previous work, no people listed as owners, nothing really other than a go daddy domain name and some images and pricing on a website.

My question: why would anyone want to list under your name, since anyone in the business is by default an independent outfit already, why would I or anyone else for that matter want to work for you? you offer 3-4k per month based on what? a dream? What clients are currently paying that in your portfolio?, what websites is that work published on?

Consider your audience here on phantom pilots, we fly highly advanced aircraft involving multiple inputs and constant adjustments, generally speaking anyone in this field has a keen eye for attention to detail. This includes any companies that come onto a forum with a brand new domain name, one twitter follower, throwing around 3-4k salaries from nothing. Im sorry if your responses aren't what you want to hear, maybe social security numbers, addresses, would be better off. Please close this thread. Until you can show who your client list involves, and see what your salary number was based off of, or actually provide any real documentation validating our members to sign up for your otherwise no name business, I'm sorry you need to stop. Their is no benefit for an experienced pilot to work for you. You have 0 clients. We are already contractors if we so chose.

Thank you .

Reactions: cmyk22

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub