Drones in the news.

Reaction score
With all the news about how evil drones are (in Australia at least) I don't think I'll be buying a p4. Just stick with my lowly standard... Been stories this week about how one almost took down a firefighting helicopter and how there has been 23 near misses in the UK in the last 6 months. Are they serious that much more dangerous than say an eagle or flock of Pelicans!! [emoji79]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

With all the news about how evil drones are (in Australia at least) I don't think I'll be buying a p4. Just stick with my lowly standard... Been stories this week about how one almost took down a firefighting helicopter and how there has been 23 near misses in the UK in the last 6 months. Are they serious that much more dangerous than say an eagle or flock of Pelicans!! [emoji79]

Nothing to worry about its all media fearmonger.

It will be a cold day in hell before a small drone takes out a helicopter. The heli wouldn't even feel it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DownUnder

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl