Drones in canada !!1

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks... just FYI, yes i have read other threads that say NP to bringing a drone across the USA border to canada but members of my fishing party are concerned.
I just wanted to check one last time to ease their fears. Am i totally cool to bring my P3P in to canada. Ill just be filming around our cabin on a very secluded lake.
thanks

You will be just fine. Hobby drone use in Canada is acceptable with no formal laws, aside from flying into fireworks, clouds, or putting aircraft in danger. Bring the drone and capture some spectacular scenery that we have up here in the Great White North.

thank you.. im guessing unless they ask me at the border about it, i dont even need to mention it right?
thank you again... its my favorite week of the year.

thank you.. im guessing unless they ask me at the border about it, i dont even need to mention it right?
thank you again... its my favorite week of the year.

No need to declare it at the border. Where in Canada will you be?

its so funny that its considered northern ontario and you say "its way up there" haha...but its a few hours from the border, and there is 20 hours north of there... mostly unihabited, except by the inuit, but still :)

That's a 20 hour drive from where I am. haha....The Province is huge!

I always get a kick outta this...Northern Ontario is south /mid Manitoba...come on up north of the 55th...it's great up here !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers