Drones Go on the Market for Consumer Use

does anyone know is it possible to make mosaic images with this vertical images? I mean to be functional in GIS and photogrammetric use.

clasa said:
does anyone know is it possible to make mosaic images with this vertical images? I mean to be functional in GIS and photogrammetric use.

I know people have been using the Phantom for photogrammetry, so yes it is possible, but I don't know what 3rd-party software they use for combining the images.

Can I assume that Adam's comment at the beginning of this post in which he said the following about the Fox video ...

2) looks like Phantom won't be getting an automated waypoint system anytime soon.

I thought the "Ground Station" system allows you to do just that. I thought you can program the Phantom by giving it way points and it would carry out the path. Am I missing something?

What I find completely ironic is that Fox News viewers generally believe that guns are tools with good and bad uses, depending on who's using it. Yet this "interviewer" seems to want to vilify and attach the typical "drone" stigma to Phantoms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik