Drones Etc. Shipping

Thank you to Shawn, Becca and everyone at DronesEtc. I know I was a giant PITA and I apologize for that. The entire team there was more than professional in the way they dealt with my frustrations. I really hope that I have not "blacklisted" myself with them because I know I'm going to need another battery soon!

I received my P3P Bundle yesterday and have flown it last night and this morning - an amazing piece of technology. I am going to drive my wife completely nuts trying to fly during every free second I have. Really happy to be an active member of the club now!

Again - to the entire team at DronesEtc - I apologize for being an A_ _. Thanks again!

Glad things finally worked out for you, Scott!

It IS amazing! I love flying it. Flew in fairly high winds yesterday and it just hovered as I took some shots! Looking forward to getting my GoProfessional case and extra battery tomorrow morning! The FPV is great and I haven't lost signal yet. I also just figured out how to sync my flights to the DJI Cloud so whether I use my iPhone (when I don't have my iPad) or my iPad, I have the entire record of flights on both now. Pretty slick!

I just ordered mine yesterday with the extra battery. I got the PRO so hopefully the wait time is shorter since I hear the advanced is a more popular buy. Thoughts?

Becca mentioned in an email they would be getting a delivery next week, but its anybodies guess i guess

Reactions: Opman711
Received my GoProfessional case yesterday! So sweet! A little heavy, but So worth it. I can take this thing anywhere and not have to worry about damage. Not so with the soft back pack. It even has a pressure equalizer for when it is in the unpressurized cargo area of a plane!
IMG_4165.jpg

Reactions: Incognito
This whole bundle is amazing - the P3P and the GoProfessional case. I have already had to order a third battery just to get more flying time.

Becca responded to me today saying they have a shipment coming in at the end of the month. At least for the professional version.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl