Drones Etc company

Grrrr... Debating on canceling my Drones Etc order and ordering my P3P from Coptershop.com since they have it available to ship today. BUT coptorshop doesn't have the sweet deal of an extra battery for $100. What do you think guys/gals? Wait it out and save $50?
You're already $1400+ in, what's another $50?

Reactions: Opman711
I sent an email to the DronesEtc support line last night asking if it is possible to add the coverage to the P3 I just purchased - so far no response. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

I canceled my order today and ordered with Coptershop.com. Way better communication and they get things in pretty quick. My order has already shipped and I ordered it a little over 6 hours ago! P3P with an extra battery and they threw in a free mini drone (so my GF doesn't feel left out). If you're waiting for the P3A it will still take a bit though. Those are out worldwide and everyone is waiting on DJI to ship. Hope this helps.

I figure i have waited this long another 5-6 days isn't going hurt, holding out on one of the bundles so it all comes at the same time hopefully, or at least i have enquired due to the extra wait it will all be shipped at the same time if they cant guarantee that i may cancel my order.

So looks like my P3P is going to be shipped early this next week WOOHOO!!

so i didnt have a tablet to use with it so i ordered a Nvidia shield pro :)

i have a gimble guard already and i have the Inspire 1 tablet/phone holder

not sure what else im going to need

of course the extra batteries i ordered are still on backorder (sigh)

still im happy(ish) that my P3P is coming

I had a small problem with the SD card being slow. They said that they have had some problems with them and credited my order. Absolutely LOVE the GPC case and am confident that it will keep my P3 safe. Much better than the soft backpack I have for my P2. I think their bundle is a killer one!

@manofword: what is the GPC case? Sorry if I missed it. Brand noob here. Want a good case. Is it the Go Professional Case? Been looking at the backpack because I want to travel with it. Don't want to check it because TSA is a bunch of incompetent frauds and thieves. Really looking for a solid and safe carry-on. Any help is appreciated.

@manofword: what is the GPC case? Sorry if I missed it. Brand noob here. Want a good case. Is it the Go Professional Case? Been looking at the backpack because I want to travel with it. Don't want to check it because TSA is a bunch of incompetent frauds and thieves. Really looking for a solid and safe carry-on. Any help is appreciated.

I go the GoProfessional case bundle as well - and it's an amazing package. The case is rock solid, room for the P3 (with props on), the remote, a tablet, 6 batteries, the charger, extra props and spare parts. The SD cards included with the bundle are the Class 10:UHS 1 cards - rated at 10 MB/s. They are supposedly rated for 1080HD video. Really tough to complain about that -- but they can be a little slow with the 4K video.

It's a great package all around - I just need to get my flying skills up to snuff to match this gear. :)

I forgot to mention that by going through dronesetc with my drone purchase I was able to save $50 on my 3rd battery purchase due to their loyalty points program. If you're thinking of getting your drone from them I've got a link that will save you $25 just send me a PM and I'll send it to you. Great company IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay my shipment turned up late this afternoon!!

have sat down the last couple of hours checking out all the control/camera functions, then realised it got a bit dark outside so no first flight for me today, don't think taking it up in the dark for a first flight is a good idea at all, haven't update the firmware yet, i think i will try a flight or two without doing that see what she is like to start with, may be able to get a flight in tomorrow not sure, have to take the better half to the VA hospital to get checked out, hey they might give me an updated model on her if im lucky LOL, so first flight may be monday Boooooo!

got mine from Drones Etc yesterday. Spent last night updating FW. Will recalibrate IMU today as it came shipped with gimbal lock off. That was a little annoying. Glad I had my son film the unboxing in the event anything happened to that gimbal.

I sent an email to the DronesEtc support line last night asking if it is possible to add the coverage to the P3 I just purchased - so far no response. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.
I doubt the will add the insurance I asked the same thing and Becca said it was only for new sales...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31