Drones bite.....

Dang I hope I never have this happen :( hope you heal quick man

I recently got a set of those very same props with a phantom 2vision plus (currently have them on my non plus vision due to a crash a few months ago)

Any difference over stock

general01 said:

I recently got a set of those very same props with a phantom 2vision plus (currently have them on my non plus vision due to a crash a few months ago)

Thanks just about all healed up although still picking a few tiny strips of carbon fiber out of my pinky and thumb once in a while.

The 9" CF Maytechs seem to add some stability and flight time believe it or not.

G Tek Fab said:
general01 said:

Thanks just about all healed up although still picking a few tiny strips of carbon fiber out of my pinky and thumb once in a while.

The 9" CF Maytechs seem to add some stability and flight time believe it or not.

Good to hear man and next time try to grab the landing gear I cring every time I see your pics and think that could possiblely be me one day(I pray it never happens)

I can't wait to see how they do on my p2v

Now to get a set of the extra thrust props to try out :)

So all is well now? :D

It'll never happen to me. I'd rather watch it hit the dirt lol.

general01 said:
G Tek Fab said:
general01 said:

Good to hear man and next time try to grab the landing gear I cring every time I see your pics and think that could possiblely be me one day(I pray it never happens)

I can't wait to see how they do on my p2v

Now to get a set of the extra thrust props to try out :)
I usually do grab the landing gear for some landings but this thing was launching full blast. Remember I thought was out of control headed for a fly away. The only thing I could do was stick my hand out to stop it, even though it was a false alarm. :cry: If I would have known it was taking off because I had the throttle on full from being pinned against my stomach I would have let it go then assumed control. :)

PsychopathRC said:
So all is well now? :D

It'll never happen to me. I'd rather watch it hit the dirt lol.

All is well..

In a crash situation I always let it hit the dirt. As a matter of fact I have a nice little collection of hitting the dirt vids. :eek:

Good!

Compilation video! ;)

I made a couple of quickies using a GoPro studio template with a crash at the end. Just some beginner work.
Turn up the volume the template music turns out perfect with the crash on this one.
[youtube] http://youtu.be/TuAedKYwRdo [/youtube]

What's up with the sites YouTube player? :oops:

Best to be safe then sorry

Btw g tek I love the maytech props

I flew with them today(it was a short flight) and was having so much fun I forgot I wasn't flying fpv(p2v) and clipped a tree limb(OPPS) but no damage to the props or phantom

I would also let it hit the dirt vs having to head to the er

This is not good, but, knowing you have survived without permanent damage made me laugh through each an every post.

Lets see, clear coat, bury it in the yard, NAW, I think you need to spank that bird and let it know who's boss. Bad bird :evil: don't bite the hand that feeds you batteries. :lol:

Thanks for sharing and, is that a tint of red in your video? :lol: :lol:

IflyinWY said:
This is not good, but, knowing you have survived without permanent damage made me laugh through each an every post.

Lets see, clear coat, bury it in the yard, NAW, I think you need to spank that bird and let it know who's boss. Bad bird :evil: don't bite the hand that feeds you batteries. :lol:

Thanks for sharing and, is that a tint of red in your video? :lol: :lol:

Your post is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.