DronePan

I am not sure by what you mean, faking the sky? I use some darkening of the blues by applying control points on the blue and darkening. Editor is Nikon Capture NX2.

Installed DronePan on my IOS devices and will try this utility on my Inspire 1 and P3Pro soon!

Thanks for allowing me to test it out.

Best regards,
Steve

I am not sure by what you mean, faking the sky? I use some darkening of the blues by applying control points on the blue and darkening. Editor is Nikon Capture NX2.

What I mean by that is what @tomtnt had done with adding in a full sky above as a result of the phantom not being able to look up.

I'm curious if that is added to the photos before running through pano software or fixed in the pano software?

Take photos with camera or any Phantom, upload and store to Google Photos. Google Photos will automatically create Pano photos. Done.

View attachment 31708
Very interesting. I am trying that . so I've uploaded 4 shots to Google Photos but cannot seem to turn them into a pano or in fact do anything with them. Have you perchance the time to illustrates the steps please and thank you?

Very interesting. I am trying that . so I've uploaded 4 shots to Google Photos but cannot seem to turn them into a pano or in fact do anything with them. Have you perchance the time to illustrates the steps please and thank you?

Give it a few hours. Google will automatically create them. From Photos you can click on the Assistant link on the left side of the screen.

If you really want step by step instructions:
1) Upload load photos and create an album for them.
Optional steps:
2) Go to fridge and get your favorite beverage (note: you need to have put this beverage in the fridge beforehand).
3) Enjoy said beverage.
4) Look out the window and enjoy the scenery for a little while.
5) Return to your computer and enjoy the photos that Google created.
If they are not there yet, return to step 2.

Hi Dennis, works great on my P3 Pro at the latest iOS DJI Go app v2.2.0 and the Phantom 3 Professional at Firmware v1.4.0010

Note: since this latest DJI update, I loose the video feed but when you app, no loss of video. Maybe you can help DJI fix there video down link problem several other users have already reported. Hope DJI addresses this. But again, you are clean and never lost the video down link.

Next, I will render my shots and let you know how they look.

Nice work, let's keep in touch.

Best regards,

Microsoft ICE has stitched perfectly aligned single row panos for me and it is free. (Don't know about the multi row shots by drone pan yet)
Does anyone use a Free Pano Publishing tool for html5. In the old days java was the way to go. We called it Rich Media in those days. Java was superb at moving things around on a screen but alas it's no more
both PTGUI and Panotools Pro cost around a hundred bucks and I'd rather put that towards another battery so what can be used to publish a panorama so it can be manipulated on a web page -please and thank you

Microsoft ICE has stitched perfectly aligned single row panos for me and it is free. (Don't know about the multi row shots by drone pan yet)
Does anyone use a Free Pano Publishing tool for html5. In the old days java was the way to go. We called it Rich Media in those days. Java was superb at moving things around on a screen but alas it's no more
both PTGUI and Panotools Pro cost around a hundred bucks and I'd rather put that towards another battery so what can be used to publish a panorama so it can be manipulated on a web page -please and thank you

Light room can do spherical stitch if you already own it.

Google photos can also IF you supply necessary sky photos. If sky missing, it will just produce big pan nor 360.

FYI, both YouTube and Facebook will now host 360 pano but only video. You can covert your jpg to mp4 - cool interface

Reactions: halfpipe
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what was your procedure?
4k doesn't playback well for me here and I've fibre

Steps:
1. Convert JPG to MP4 (ffmpeg or using your video editor; max resolution is 4096x2048). - can be any length video.. if you pause the video, you can still pan around the image with the controls
2. add metadata to video to indicate that it is a 360-pano.
3. upload to youtube/facebook....

some more details:Upload 360 degree videos - YouTube Help

Reactions: halfpipe

ICE

Built-in Photosynth uploader

When you want to share a panorama, ICE can upload it directly to Photosynth, where your friends can view it using an interactive web viewer or the Photosynth app for iPhone or Windows Phone.

Tried it over the weekend got some panos that look good, need to do some touchup work on them and post them. Great app, no issues with the video etc.

Worked great. There are some features I would like to see in future versions but it works well as is.

Alan

I was trying this earlier while I was at home. Connected fine with dji go, but this app wouldn't work. Just kept hanging on my Shield.

Don't know if I was doing something wrong. o_O

I was trying this earlier while I was at home. Connected fine with dji go, but this app wouldn't work. Just kept hanging on my Shield.

Don't know if I was doing something wrong. o_O
android beta doesn't support p3 yet - it can only rotate gimbal not yaw the aircraft.. need the ios beta

That might be why then. Im sure I read it worked for P3P.

Cheers :oops::)

Tried this app today. Pretty amazing. I was flying at 120 meters high and 300 meters away. After the Pano was ready I switched back to the Go app and it said NO CONNECTION. Back to the Pano app and flying on the camera back. Glad I knew the surroundings and how to fly manually.

With PTGui it's just very easy to make a 360.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.