dronepan software

I've just bought Panorama studio pro as even the demo blows my sw away!

I've just bought Panorama studio pro as even the demo blows my sw away!
The PanoramaStudio Pro (PSP) web output files also will play on any and all low powered mobile devices with limited resources without crashing the browser, unlike PTGui, which creates 12 giant files, which have to fully load to properly display the Spherical Panorama. With PSP, it creates some 360 tiles of varying resolution that are interactively swapped in and out, depending upon your area of focus within the Spherical Panorama. The areas on the fringes are rendered at low resolution, until you zoom in on them. However, if your device can handle the PTGui files, I personally like it better, because everything is in sharp focus all the time. I own and use both, and create a version in each program of each of my spherical panoramas, and then share both links, so everyone can view them, even on a cell phone, since that is most people's browser today!

Good morning,
As a novice, I have a somewhat simple question. I have purchased PT GUI, Panorama studio Pro and others. With the exception of MS ICE using photosynth, I can not shave my 360 interactive panoramic picture. The support people just say copy to a webserver and share that link.

Any help with the webserver part. Do I have to setup a webserver, if so how and how much does this cost? Is there free servers out there that I can use to shave my picture. I am starting to miss the Kodak moment. LOL

This is a good discussion. I've used PanoramaStudio for years and upgraded to the pro version to be able to do the multi-row panos once I got the P3P. I tried ptgui and may buy it because I only use devices that can handle its output and my ISP doesn't let me upload an unlimited number of files to my site and each PanoramaStudio set is like 400 files. Both are nice packages.

I am not aware of any free hosted websites and if there were one I don't think it would be so great. I find great utility in software and services like this and prefer to pay in order to support the developers. I don't understand why anyone would expect all these guys to work for free? Of course they need to get paid if they create something of value.

I use PTGui for my Panorama's and care nothing about the blue sky above the pan, how do you crop the black from above the pano so that all you save is the actual pan?

I use PTGui for my Panorama's and care nothing about the blue sky above the pan, how do you crop the black from above the pano so that all you save is the actual pan?
Actually, it's not a matter of cropping, but filling in. The PTGui output files are not configurable in that way. They are of fixed dimensions and scale to fill in a full 360x180 view. The black you see in each of the 12 output photographs is like the checkerboard background in Photoshop. It's empty. It needs pixels to change the color. Either add in the pixels before the panorama creation with colored free stock image frames of sky, or edit the panorama and "content fill. or "clone in" the empty top of the stitched panorama before using it for Output to Web.

Or, just buy PanoramaStudio Pro. It does exactly what you want. I own both. Each has their strengths. Both have free demos with watermarks to test them before you buy. Both are $100 to purchase.

Good morning,
As a novice, I have a somewhat simple question. I have purchased PT GUI, Panorama studio Pro and others. With the exception of MS ICE using photosynth, I can not shave my 360 interactive panoramic picture. The support people just say copy to a webserver and share that link.

Any help with the webserver part. Do I have to setup a webserver, if so how and how much does this cost? Is there free servers out there that I can use to shave my picture. I am starting to miss the Kodak moment. LOL
Others use World Panoramic Photography - 360Cities and Google Maps which require an account, much like Photosynth. Most ISP's offer you your own limited "free" website with their service, or you can pay $10 a month to yahoo or godaddy to host your own, with a domain name included. Photosynth expects you to make your results public, and restricts you to 2 GB of uploaded unlisted content. Unfortunately, after the removal of Photosynth from the App Store, the Photosynth results don't reliably maintain the horizon when scrolling around on an iPad or iPhone in Safari, and Safari won't allow full screen viewing, although Photon will. They work great on a desktop, but who has one of those these days, where everything is consumed through our cell phones?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik