Droneless in Missouri

Reaction score
Going to be a nice weekend and I am without drone. Sent my P3S back to the land of Amazon and have a P4 on the way. Will not be here till Thurs. The P3S was great, but was really not what I wanted. I tried to save a few bucks and 'settled' on something less that what I had my heart set on. So, I shall just spend the extra time this weekend hanging out here and learning all I can!

Reactions: Ron Davis
How did that deal work out for you? Did Amazon give you a full refund?

Going to be a nice weekend and I am without drone. Sent my P3S back to the land of Amazon and have a P4 on the way. Will not be here till Thurs. The P3S was great, but was really not what I wanted. I tried to save a few bucks and 'settled' on something less that what I had my heart set on. So, I shall just spend the extra time this weekend hanging out here and learning all I can!
I am in St Louis.. I'll fly some in your honor. ;-)

There is a ton to learn here too enjoy the reading... but go out anyway and scope out some places to fly...I spend a lot of time doing that when I would rather fly...

Take care.
Ron

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lots of great places to fly around here and I am looking forward to hitting them all. I have 15 acres, so I always have a nice place to fly without bothering anyone. Bothwell Lodge is just down the road from me and I will be getting some great shots out there. Then there are some nice secluded wineries to hit up. Going to be a fun summer.

How did that deal work out for you? Did Amazon give you a full refund?

Yes, the did. Matter of fact they gave me an "instant" refund and put the funds right back on my Amazon card which surprised me. Tey even emailed me a prepaid shipping label and I sent it off today. Told them they should deliver my drone by drone lol.

Wow. That's awesome. I didn't think they were going to give you a full refund since there was nothing wrong with it.

Wow. That's awesome. I didn't think they were going to give you a full refund since there was nothing wrong with it.
Amazon is great about that...I bought a P4 the 1st week of Nov before the P4pro was announced then returned the P4 after the 1st of the year with their extended christmas return window...The P4 had a number of hours/flights on it and they didn't blink...in "reason for return" all I said was a newer model came out and they refunded all but the shipping...

Amazon has the best customer service. You can return almost anything just by going online and checking a box in a drop down menu. One of the options for returning something as an example is simply "ordered by mistake" :)

Reactions: The Ghost
I don't know about Amazon, but Crutchfield.com has a sixty day return policy for any reason. I returned a Mavic just because I hated it, and they gave me a fast no-hassle refund. I'm now a customer for life.

The Crutchfield return policy shows they will not accept heavily used products back -- e.g. a camera used to take 300 photos. So, it seems they do have some limitations on returns.

One of the options for returning something as an example is simply "ordered by mistake" :)
I'm assuming this means the item is still new in box. Flying a Phantom for nearly a month should not really fall into this category. I guess it depends what you claim when returning the item and how carefully the receiver inspects it.

The Crutchfield return policy shows they will not accept heavily used products back -- e.g. a camera used to take 300 photos. So, it seems they do have some limitations on returns.
Yes sir, there are limitations, but they will accept the return for any reason. My item was used and I told them honestly that "I didn't like it."

Yep -- Amazon does that too (as seen above). I think Amazon is the most lenient company I've ever come across. Lenient... or maybe sometimes lazy? I'm not sure.

I am in St Louis.. I'll fly some in your honor. ;-)

There is a ton to learn here too enjoy the reading... but go out anyway and scope out some places to fly...I spend a lot of time doing that when I would rather fly...

Take care.
Ron

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ron,

I'm in the St. Louis area as well. Good to know another on here from the same area.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I ha d the same experience with Amazon, instant refund, no questions, prepaid addressed label.
Great place to shop!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub