Dronelapses

Some very incredible shots! Were the time lapses sped up footage or did you actually do it with stills? Were you able to get GPS lock on those very low shots in the woods?

Thx beeline.

The timelapses are done with RAW stills (I used Litchi to get around 3sec interval).

And for the shots in the woods, yes, I could get GPS lock. I was quite nervous enough trying not to hit a tree, the GPS lock helped a little.

Wow it's impressive. How did you do hyper lapse ? With a waypoint course or manually?

Hi,

After shooting timelapses and hyperlapses during months on the ground, I wanted to push it to the next level and do it in the air. The phantom 3 Pro helped me do it. You can see some of those experiments in this video (not dronelapse only). Hope you like them.

Yannick
that is the best showreel ive seen by far,simply amazing how do you do those hyperlapses??

@ELHEAPO, it's done with Litchi. I use 2 waypoints to get a constant speed and movement between them, and around 3 seconds interval to shoot the pictures. Then, it's stabilization in post prod. You can get around 10 seconds sequences with a battery

@ELHEAPO, it's done with Litchi. I use 2 waypoints to get a constant speed and movement between them, and around 3 seconds interval to shoot the pictures. Then, it's stabilization in post prod. You can get around 10 seconds sequences with a battery
thanks for that i will have to try it myself, really nice unique work yannick

Love that work - Mr.
Im just starting out in this - could you mention how do the alignment of the images ?
Im using Slideshow in Lightroom which doesnt account for the alignment needed between images when stationary

Im on the hunt for software that will do it if Lightroom doesn't..

Im just a noob at it....

Last edited:
wow excellent

Im guessing its a mixture of stills and speeded up video footage

top work fella

Thanks yannick which post production software so you use for this dronelapse sequence (cool name by the way?)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj