DroneFly PSP Backpack Battery Combo Shipped

Reaction score
The order I placed a couple of weeks ago on Dronefly.com shipped today. yay! It's for the Phantom 3 professional, DJI Backpack for the P3 and an extra battery. In addition to that Dronefly allows you to order an additional battery at the $100 promo price which is the best deal of any vendor i've seen. My shipment is expected to arrive in under a week, this coming Monday July 13th.

I am coming from owning a Phantom 2 Vision. No not the Plus. It's been a combination of both frustration and envy when 2 axis gimbals came out for the Phantom 2 Vision, Followed by the Phantom 2 Vision Plus barely 6 months after I purchased the Phantom 2 Vision at the same price of my P2V hence reducing and lowering the resale value of my P2V. I've been contemplating on and off getting a 2 axis gimbal for my P2V but it really didn't feel cost effective.

Anyway I've been pining for some nice stabilized video for the longest time now and finally soon I will have it. I very much look forward to the higher quality FPV feed and longer range out of the box. Granted though I'm a little dismayed at the reduction in channels on the P3 which I discuss in this video.

When I get the P3 I will surely put it through its paces. Going slow at first to determine reliability then following through with some comparisons as well as videos comparing it to the Phantom 2 Vision. I will also let you know of my impressions of the DJI Hardshell backpack for the P3 which I will be flying from NY to Cali later this month on Jet Blue. According to the carry on requirements it is just within JetBlue's requirements. I was also looking at the Go Professional Backpack but it's 1 inch too long 23" vs JetBlue's 22" requirement.

Anyway that's it for now.. Wish me luck with my first new Phantom since the Phantom 2 Vision.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj