DroneFly is TERRIBLE

Reaction score
STAY AWAY FROM DRONEFLY. They have no idea what they are doing as far as assembling the good line of DJI products. The Phantom is a superb line of quads. The Dronefly company is a crappy place to buy their product. I spent over 2800.00 and what I got was so substandard in terms of assembly and quality it was a shame. I sent my P2 back twice and it still had the same issued it did when I bought it! As an owner of a company that sells to both the government and private sector UAV market, I can say without bias that Dronefly is a gamble with your hard earned money that you will more than likely lose. They are happy to take your money....not so eager to help you if the crap they build fails in the first ten minutes.

Reactions: Soonerjim
My Dronefly experiences have all been completely positive - sales and service - last February before they moved to their new location in Thousand Oaks. Is that the outfit you dealt with?

Dronefly has been nothing but great to deal with. Their customer service goes way beyond anything I had experienced anywhere else.

So, just what was so substandard to earn your award of crappy? What are you measuring as the standard? Sure, I would have assembled my kit a bit differently, but I have no arguments with their work.

Jeff Clack said:
STAY AWAY FROM DRONEFLY. They have no idea what they are doing as far as assembling the good line of DJI products. The Phantom is a superb line of quads. The Dronefly company is a crappy place to buy their product. I spent over 2800.00 and what I got was so substandard in terms of assembly and quality it was a shame. I sent my P2 back twice and it still had the same issued it did when I bought it! As an owner of a company that sells to both the government and private sector UAV market, I can say without bias that Dronefly is a gamble with your hard earned money that you will more than likely lose. They are happy to take your money....not so eager to help you if the crap they build fails in the first ten minutes.

Dronefly has been nothing but phenomenal for me. They have stood behind their product 110%. Can you elaborate as to what exactly happened?

Same here. Great products, very easy to deal with. Maybe its YOU?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj