DroneFly..... DJI are two peas in pod!!!

Sidewinder said:
Oh, and DroneFly's 30 day money back guarantee goes like this ........

You fly it ... you bought it. You can only return it unopened and there will be, I think, a 20 or 30% restocking fee. The website say this:

We fully stand by our products and will refund your money if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Misuse, abuse, or neglect negates this warranty. If you have any problems with your order, please email us right away - so that we can resolve any issues and work with you to keep your gear in good working order.

Our customers come first!

I had about 10 minutes on the Vision when the camera and wifi took a crap. Didn't even land it, snagged it out of the air by hand. When I called and after seeing all the other problems other users were having. ...... "Sorry that's our policy you will have to get authorization from DJI".

How are you suppose to know everything's working and okay without a test flight. Then, they wanted to send me another vision after I got DJI to agree BUT they wanted my permission to break the seal and update the firmware and do a test flight. How am I to know I would get a new Phantom and not one that had problems and was returned, repaired and sent along to me. Answer: I wouldn't. That would require confidence and trust in them. How much of that would you expect me to have at that point.

All I'm saying is that it's truly Caveat Emptor In this little sector right now.

UPS shows my order on the way ..... but It would still be sitting there in Newbury Park had I not called again this afternoon and complained, yet again, about it not shipping. Thank you William ... the only guy over there that seems to halfway know what's going on.

Thanks for the shout-out, Sidewinder, William here.

Dronefly sucks said:
In all my years I have never had such an unsatisfactory experience with any electronics or mechanical repair center, EVER! These guys are impossible to get in touch with, let alone get any semblance of a response from. The only time I've gotten anyone on the phone is when I've called ten or more times in a row. They have had my Phantom II for well over a month and have yet to even send the unit to DJI. They keep telling us the unit will be sent out tomorrow, a week later, same F***ing answer. These guys are NOT professionals, they are in over their heads and need to start declining repair orders in an attempt to catch up, or they're just incompetent, more likely the latter. Needless to say, I will NEVER use these clowns again, thank god I've got two Phantoms or I'd be out thousands in billable time. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sorry for the vent session, but I feel like I have to try and save some people the frustration of working with such a terrible company.
C.

Well, I'm here, and I'm listening. I'm sorry for the exceptionally bad experience. I really want to help resolve whatever is going on with you :(
Right now, DJI has issued a notice that it will NOT accept defective products from ANY dealer. Unfortunately, that is probably why they have been putting off sending yours in, as we have been working with DJI to work something out to do for our customers. Our phone lines are open now if you've been having trouble, and if you send me a message I can help you out directly and privately.

nintendrone64 said:
Dronefly sucks said:
In all my years I have never had such an unsatisfactory experience with any electronics or mechanical repair center, EVER! These guys are impossible to get in touch with, let alone get any semblance of a response from. The only time I've gotten anyone on the phone is when I've called ten or more times in a row. They have had my Phantom II for well over a month and have yet to even send the unit to DJI. They keep telling us the unit will be sent out tomorrow, a week later, same F***ing answer. These guys are NOT professionals, they are in over their heads and need to start declining repair orders in an attempt to catch up, or they're just incompetent, more likely the latter. Needless to say, I will NEVER use these clowns again, thank god I've got two Phantoms or I'd be out thousands in billable time. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sorry for the vent session, but I feel like I have to try and save some people the frustration of working with such a terrible company.
C.

Well, I'm here, and I'm listening. I'm sorry for the exceptionally bad experience. I really want to help resolve whatever is going on with you :(
Right now, DJI has issued a notice that it will NOT accept defective products from ANY dealer. Unfortunately, that is probably why they have been putting off sending yours in, as we have been working with DJI to work something out to do for our customers. Our phone lines are open now if you've been having trouble, and if you send me a message I can help you out directly and privately.
+1 support is just like RP

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20