Dronefly.com highly recommended!!

Reaction score
Just want to give a public thanks to Trent at DroneFly.com

today he took the time to diagnosis a problem with my phantom compass on the phone and immediately emailed me a pdf on how to fix it.. never bought a thing from him, but the customer service was exceptional and i will definitely buy parts from him in the future.

We just ordered a Phantom from them with an FPV and ZenMuse strictly because they were the only shop that responded to their "contact us" page on their website. They have been all over the project since. I am very impressed.

I agree, seem to be good guys. I bought one of their batteries and got way longer flight times.
Called them and surprise they answered the phone!

+1

Traded a few emails back and forth with them and then ordered an item from them and it was dispatched same day. I'm watching the UPS website now eagerly awaiting its arrival into the UK!

I bought my Zenmuse H3 from them back when they were really scarce, and they always answered the phone when I would inquire about the status, got it to me as soon as I think I could have reasonably expected it if not sooner, and were never impatient with my questions when I was installing it. Totally good experience all the way. :D

I agree with all the comments. Bought the case and a couple of small items. There sevice was fast and accuate.
I will be shopping with them again

Chuck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4