Dronedeploy

Maybe @Kara Murphy can help. She works for DroneDeploy.

Very interested in the answer to this question, as well. Can't really buy anything right now since it's winter in MO and there's not much chance of me getting flying time in. Figured I would let DJI work out the shipping kinks, get product in stock, then wait for DroneDeploy to release a P4P-compatible app before taking the plunge.

Surely you'll be able to install 3rd-party apps on the P4P+ at some point? You'd think it's inevitable if people are already asking about that and it hasn't even been released yet. Happy to use an iPad (with a strap for support?) but was hoping the better visibility would be beneficial.

Very interested in the answer to this question, as well. Can't really buy anything right now since it's winter in MO and there's not much chance of me getting flying time in. Figured I would let DJI work out the shipping kinks, get product in stock, then wait for DroneDeploy to release a P4P-compatible app before taking the plunge.

Surely you'll be able to install 3rd-party apps on the P4P+ at some point? You'd think it's inevitable if people are already asking about that and it hasn't even been released yet. Happy to use an iPad (with a strap for support?) but was hoping the better visibility would be beneficial.
You won't be able to use 3rd party apps with the p4p+ remote.

That's only the case if you buy one with the built-in screen on the remote (it's $300 more). If you get a regular remote where you can plug in your own iPhone or iPad, then you're good.
Right that's why I said the p4p+ which is the one with built in screen. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan