DroneDeploy Automatic Flight Syncing

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Kevin from NVdrones here. We've just updated our DroneDeploy app on the App Market to be more reliable and robust - just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone is interested in trying it out.

All you need to do is:
  • Install NVsync from the DroneDeploy App Market
  • Register an NVDash account (if you don't already have one)
  • Sign into your NVDash account through the DroneDeploy dashboard
All your DroneDeploy flights will be automatically sync'd to NVDash, where you can then:
  • View telemetry and weather for every flight (more data visualization is coming)
  • Assign drones, batteries, and pilots, to every flight
  • Track pilot and equipment usage
  • Generate turnkey flight reports for every flight
Best of all, this is all free for a limited time and will always be free for pilots flying less than 25 flights per month.

For more info on how to get started with our DroneDeploy and for more info on NVDash, visit our support page.

Please comment below if you have any comments, questions, concerns, etc. Excited to hear from you!

Thank you for this. I used a similar program not too long ago. I will be shooting for a company next week and need to learn DroneDeploy ASAP!!!

I discovered Dronedeploy last week, tested at the weekend and it's amazing. I love the simplicity of it all, but it would be nice to be able to choose maps and preplan missions - unless you can and I have not yet found out how.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I haven't gone through all the good reading, but I think I saw something about logging in from a computer and setting up a flight prior to the field. Then just perform the flight on your device once there. Amazing it is and very fun. DroneDeploy has done some serious homework!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan